BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
13371 FM 1960 Road W, Houston, TX 77065-4001
Phone: 281/807-4007 | Fax: 281/807-4008 | 58 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this Houston, Texas hotel providing convenient access to a variety of key area attractions and corporate locations.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites offers the best in customer service and convenience. Our convenient exterior corridors proudly offers spacious guest rooms each featuring cable satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. Begin the day with a complimentary continental breakfast before taking a dip in the outdoor patio cover swimming pool. Take advantage of other full-service amenities including a fitness center, guest laundry, business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 30 people.
This BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites is located near a variety of local restaurants and shops. Spend the afternoon in downtown Houston touring through the Houston Museum District or visit the NASA Johnson Space Center. Corporate travelers will appreciate being so close to Cy-Fair Hospital, Daniel Industries, Hewlett Packard and Exxon/Mobile locations. Guests will also enjoy key area attractions such as Willobrook, Bear Creek and Tinseltown, all located less than ten miles from the hotel.
The friendly helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites is ready to ensure a fun filled memorable stay in Houston, Texas. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Laundry/valet, 24 hours
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility 24 Hour Stationary weight machine, treadmill and stationary bikes
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Gujarati, Laotian)
- Guest laundry, nominal fee for dryer
- Safe deposit box
- Baggage hold
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- Weight lifting equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out Via guest email
- Late check out Based on availability
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western windsor suites in Houston.
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Conveniently located, the best western windsor suites in Houston, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.914858 / Latitude: -95.618971
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 290 East. Exit onto FM 1960 and Highway 6. At the stoplight, turn right. Stay on the service road and make a u-turn under the bridge. The BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites is on the left-hand side.
From: Highway 290 West. Exit onto FM 1960 and Highway 6. At the stoplight, turn left under the bridge. The BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites is on the left-hand side.
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Created in 2008, and one of the most popular parks in Houston, Discovery Green is an ideal place to visit on your next Texas adventure. Found in downtown Houston, just west of the George R. Brown Convention Center, Discovery Green is open to the public, is nearly 12 acres in size, and is home to Kinder Lake.
Hosting a wide variety of events throughout the year, Discovery Green should certainly be on your list of places to visit in Houston. Check out the Brown Foundation Promenade, the Anheuser-Busch Stage for live music, or the Wortham Foundation Gardens – an ideal destination during spring.
Known as the Show With a Heart, the three-week Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is held each March at Reliant Park. Said to be the largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition in the world, Houston's HLSR features major rodeo events – also known as RodeoHouston – livestock shows, massive concerts, food, games, and shopping.
Established in 1931, HLSR now draws more than 2.5 million attendees, and requires the assistance of over 28,000 volunteers from the Houston metro area. Other events include the Star Trail of Fame, the World’s Championship Bar-B-Que, and Rodeo Uncorked!
Plan a visit to Texas and head for the metropolis of Houston. As you explore the greater Houston area, don't miss out on the Houston Museum District, one of the most ideal ways to experience the cultures of the area. Drive in from you hotel, or travel via the Museum District Red Line.
With it's origins rooted in 1977, the Houston Museum District features 20 different museums, galleries, and community centers. The Houston Museum District is, in part, located near Rice University, the Texas Medical Center, and the Neartown area. You'll be able to explore Hermann Park when you visit the Houston Museum District.
Your next visit to Texas will be one you won't soon forget – head for the Houston area and be sure to check out the Houston Theater District. One of Houston's most eclectic and unique areas, the Houston Theater District is, roughly, a 17-block area in and around downtown Houston. Just east of I-45 extending to Milam Street, between Preston Street and Walker Street.
As you explore the Houston Theater District, you'll find nine different and exclusive performance arts venues and organizations. The Bayou Place entertainment complex is 130,000 square feet in size, is houses a wide range of bars, restaurants, and performances year round. You'll also find the Wortham Theater Center, the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, and the Alley Theatre.
Opened in 2000, the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park is the current home of MLB’s Houston Astros. Located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast, Minute Maid Park is owned and operated by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority.
Formerly known as the Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field, and Astros Field, the ballpark also hosts soccer games, major concerts, and even mass weddings. Visitors are encouraged to get a good spot on the Conoco Home Run Porch.
Formerly the Reliant Park, NRG Park is a lively event complex set in central Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Encompassing 350 acres, NRG Park is home to five major sites: NRG Stadium, NRG Center, NRG Arena, NRG Astrodome, and the Carruth Plaza.
NRG Park features the world’s largest parking lot at 26,000 spots – yet is also served by the Houston METRORail’s NRG Park Station. The complex is the homebase for the NFL’s Houston Texans, and hosts approximately 750 annual events.
On your next visit to Texas, plan to explore Houston and the greater area – you'll want to bring your clubs and play 18 holes at the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course. Drive in from nearby Sugar Land or Katy and explore one of the top public courses in the area.
Featuring a max length of 6,750 yards from the championship tees, the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course is a par 72 with a slope rating of 118, and a course rating of 72.2. Opened in 1978, Pasadena Municipal Golf Course was designed by Jay Riviere.
Rice University encompasses 295 acres of land in Houston. This private research university, named after William Marsh Rice, opened on September 23, 1912, the anniversary of his death. The development of the university was funded by Rice's estate. The first seventy-seven students enrolled at the university enjoyed a tuition-free education, thanks to Mr. Rice. In 1962, Former President John F. Kennedy gave his speech proclaiming that the United States would reach the moon before the end of the decade, in Rice Stadium.
The more than 6,000 enrolled students, pursue bachelor, master and doctoral degrees from the university's eight schools. Students abide in the Honor Code, established in 1912, where students complete exams on their own time, without any aid. While in Houston, enjoy time on campus to watch the Rice Owls compete in a NCAA Division 1 football, baseball or basketball game. Enjoy your Houston area visit, as a guest of Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services await.
Filled with an array of historic sites and landmarks, Sam Houston Park is an ideal destination for your next visit to Houston. As you get set to explore the Houston area and all of it's charms and big city excitement, be sure to spend some time at Sam Houston Park.
As you trek through Sam Houston Park, neatly situated on Bagby Street just off of I-45, you'll find plenty of iconic and attractive sites. The Kellum-Noble House is a famous American building at Sam Houston Park, and well worth the tour. Don't miss out on The Old Place, which is the oldest standing structure at Sam Houston Park. Many visitors to Sam Houston Park also enjoy the Jack Yates House and it's Greek Revival style architecture.
The Shell Houston Open is an annual golf tournament held at the Redstone Golf Club in Humble. This star-studded golf event not only allows fans to see their favorite player up close, but it also benefits local charities. Pro-Amateurs have the opportunity to play on Monday and Wednesday, before the Professional golfers play their first round on Thursday. 144 of the world's best Professional golfers begin playing on Thursday in pursuit of more than five million dollars in tournament winnings.
Player autographs are permitted after tournament play is done, so be sure to bring your paper and pen for a chance to meet your favorite player. If traveling in the Houston area, be sure to attend this wonderful golf tournament. Stay close to the course in one of the area's Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Space Center Houston was established in 1992 as the visitor center for the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center.
This Houston center strives to educate its visitors on all aspects of the United States space program through its exhibits, films and activities.
The Feel of Space and Kids Space Place are popular exhibits in the center for children. Make the short drive in from nearby Alvin and check out NASA history.
Stroll through the center to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Gemini 5 capsule, Apollo 17 command module, Saturn V and the Astronaut Gallery. Be sure to partake in a NASA Tram Tour through the Johnson Space Center for a behind-the-scenes look.
At the end of a busy day, choose one of several Houston Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Established in 1927, Texas Southern University is found in the Houston area, and is just minutes to the west of the University of Houston. A public university, Texas Southern features a 150-acre campus that is situated just south of downtown Houston. Texas Southern boasts an array of undergraduate degree programs, including degrees from schools like the College of Continuing Education, the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and the College of Science and Technology.
Texas Southern fields competitive teams in sports like basketball, football, and baseball. The Texas Southern Tigers football team plays home games at BBVA Compass Stadium – check out a game during the fall. Basketball plays home games at the H&PE Arena, while the Tigers Baseball teams plays their home games at MacGregor Park.
As you plan your next trip into Texas, be sure to explore the greater Houston area and it's many attractions – you won't want to miss The Galleria. One of the finest shopping malls in Houston, The Galleria opened in 1970 and features a wide range of up-scale department stores, boutiques, and retail chains.
At three million square feet in total size, The Galleria is enormous – it has 2.4 million in gross leasable area. Spread across four floors, The Galleria is an ideal way to spend an afternoon looking for that next wardrobe piece, or a souvenir to commemorate your Houston travels.
A 19,000-seat indoor arena, the Toyota Center is located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Opened in 2003, the Toyota Center is home to the NBA's Houston Rockets, and the AHL’s Houston Aeros.
Owned by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority, the Toyota Center hosts basketball and hockey games, plus concerts, award ceremonies, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts events.
University of Houston was established in 1927, as the Houston Junior College, with 232 students attending night classes. In 1934, the college became a four-year university and the name changed to University of Houston. After a donation of 110 acres and a donation of funds for construction, the university's first building was completed in 1939. By 1951, the university became the second-largest higher-education institution in the state. The university encompasses 667-acres of land in southeast Houston.
Over 39,800 students attend this state research university, in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate degrees, from its nearly 300 programs. There are over forty research institutes and centers on campus, conducting almost $130 million in research, each year. University of Houston fans cheer on the Houston Cougars, with the help from mascot, Shasta, during their NCAA Division I sporting events. While in Houston, rest comfortably at one of the local Best Western hotels, before touring the beautiful campus.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from ABB Offshore
- 4 mile(s) from Willobrook
- 4 mile(s) from Bear Creek
- 7 mile(s) from Sam Houston
- 7 mile(s) from Tinseltown
- 20 mile(s) from George R. Brown
- 20 mile(s) from Houston 200
- 25 mile(s) from Praireview
- 11 mile(s) from Houston Premium Outlets, Found just 11 miles West on Hwy 290, experience one of Houston's premiere outlet malls with a wide variety of high end stores to choose from with remarkable savings.
- 3 mile(s) from Trader's Village, Traders Village Houston opened in 1989. Since then millions of people have browsed, shopped and traded in the 100+ acre market. Every weekend shoppers find thousands of dealers offering a little bit of everything, all at bargain prices. Only at Traders Village can you stroll through thousands of shops, wheel and deal with the shop owners themselves and get the bargain of a lifetime. From furniture to flowers you can find it at Traders Village Houston.
- 18 mile(s) from The Galleria, Spanning 2.4 million square feet of space, housing 400 fine stores and restaurants, two high-rise hotels, and three office towers, The Galleria is Houston's most renowned shopping mall.
- 6 mile(s) from Willowbrook Mall, The Best Shopping, Dining and Entertainment in Houston, Texas. Learn About Shopping Events, Sales, Stores and Restaurants in Houston
- 19 mile(s) from Katy Mills Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2 mile(s) from Cy-Fair
- 2 mile(s) from Cypress
- 4 mile(s) from Jersey Village
- 5 mile(s) from Katy
- 2 mile(s) from Cy-Fair Hospital
- 2 mile(s) from Daniel Industries
- 3 mile(s) from Hewlett Packard
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 6 mile(s) from Sam Houston Race Park, is Houston’s premier racing, dining and entertainment destination located 15 minutes from downtown. Make things interesting by spending an evening enjoying: • Live Horse Racing featuring 10 thrilling races a night; • Simulcasting action from around the world; • Fantastic dining options at the Winner’s Circle Restaurant & the Jockey Club; • Variety of concessions on the Paddock & Club Levels; • Live entertainment at The Show grounds outdoor concert venue
- 21 mile(s) from Downtown Aquarium, is the product of redeveloping two downtown Houston landmarks – Fire Station No. 1 and the Central Waterworks Building. This magnificent six-acre entertainment and dining complex is a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland, home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe. With a full-service restaurant, an upscale bar, a fully equipped ballroom, aquatic & geographic exhibits, shopping and a variety of amusements, Downtown Aquarium has it all!
- 24 mile(s) from Children's Museum of Houston, make learning fun. Can your mind come out and play? Kids activities! Fun for kids & families
- 24 mile(s) from Museum of Natural Science, www.hmns.org
- 0.10 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, bar/lounge, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Mon-Fri 11:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. Sat-Sun
- 0.10 mile(s) from IHOP®, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, American breakfast, lunch and dinner served 24-hrs daily.
- Starbucks®, on premises, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mamacita's, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chuy's, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Open 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chili's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Friday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Applebee's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Toro Japanese Steakhouse, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Roomy venue with a wide range of grilled meats, sushi & other dishes, plus a full bar. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Friday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from La Madeline, cafe, French, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Quaint French cafe chain serving rustic country fare, espresso & fresh-baked baguettes.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Luby's®, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Family-friendly, cafeteria-style chain offering Texas-inspired entrees, sides & desserts. Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chipotle, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Specializing in burritos & tacos. 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Subway®, on premises, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- ET Craft Burgers & Beers, on premises, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Open 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. daily
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Houston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Shell Houston Open The Golf Club of Houston hosts this game of the FedEx Cup. Tee times vary per day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean