BEST WESTERN Sinton
8108 US Highway 77, Sinton, TX 78387-9746
Phone: 361/364-2882 | Fax: 361/364-4244 | 32 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Sinton!
The San Patricio County Fairgrounds are located near our Sinton hotel, and promise annual family fun for all.
Whether you'e here for the San Patricio County Riding & Roping Club or to get away from it all and enjoy some delectable southern fare, you can do it all easily when staying at our hotel in Sinton. The Welder Wildlife Foundation is nearby, and many of our guests come to the area to visit the animals. Family gatherings are also common in this region, from anniversaries to family reunions. The Resthaven Funeral Home is located close to the property, making attending memorials a little easier.
With a 42-inch flat screen LCD TV with HBO® in every room, guests at our hotel in Sinton, TX feel right at home. An outdoor pool is open year round, and it's the perfect place to cool off during those sizzling summer months. Pillow top mattresses and luxury bedding whisk guests to dreamland, and the free continental breakfast is the perfect wake up call. Enjoy a daily spread featuring buttery waffles and pastries, fresh fruits and your favorite yogurt, a cereal bar and bottomless 100% Arabica coffee and juice.
Rodeo is a way of life in this region, and many Sinton hotel guests are in town for the big event. Golf is the sport of choice, and there are a number of local courses to choose from. Southern hospitality is revered here, and our friendly staff members are all dedicated to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. If there's anything more that can make your stay better, just ask. We'll do our best to deliver.
If you're here for business, enjoy a great location with easy access to the biggest businesses. Employees of Dyer Oil Co., Llewellyn Oil Company, Abraxas Petroleum Corporation and Thomas Joe Oil, Gas & Mineral all favor our Sinton hotel. Service men and women in the region for the Army Reserve Center also often stay with us. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Exercise facility
- Ice/vending machines
- Vending machines
- Covered picnic area
- Multilingual staff
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- High-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
BEST WESTERN Sinton
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western sinton in Sinton.
BEST WESTERN Sinton
Conveniently located, the best western sinton in Sinton, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 28.028735 / Latitude: -97.530009
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Sinton is just two miles from the pleasant town of Sinton. We are physically located on Highway 77 just 15 miles north of Corpus Christi. San Patricio County Airport is just one mile from the BEST WESTERN Sinton and only 25 miles from Corpus Christi International Airport.
BEST WESTERN Sinton
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gwen's Antiques
- 2.00 mile(s) from Aunt Aggie De's Pralines
- 2.00 mile(s) from Roger's Fine Jewelers
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dixie Cream Donut Shop
- 2.00 mile(s) from House of Trophies
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rob & Bessie Welder Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from golf course
- 18.00 mile(s) from Wayne's World Safari
- 18.00 mile(s) from Lake Corpus Christi
- 18.00 mile(s) from Sunrise Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from Rockport Beach Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Texas Maritime Museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from Rockport Center for the Arts
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fulton Mansion
- 20.00 mile(s) from Copano Causeway Pier
- 20.00 mile(s) from Dick Kleberg Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from King Ranch
- 20.00 mile(s) from John E. Conner Museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from King Ranch Saddle Shop
- 20.00 mile(s) from King Ranch Museum
- 25.00 mile(s) from Kingsville
- 27.00 mile(s) from Texas State Aquarium
- 27.00 mile(s) from Art Museum of South Texas
- 27.00 mile(s) from Botanical Gardens
- 27.00 mile(s) from USS Lexington
- 27.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science & History
- 35.00 mile(s) from swimming
- 35.00 mile(s) from snorkeling
- 35.00 mile(s) from scuba diving
- 35.00 mile(s) from boating
- 35.00 mile(s) from deep-sea fishing
- 35.00 mile(s) from Seaman's Memorial Towers
- 35.00 mile(s) from Conn Brown Harbor
- 35.00 mile(s) from Newbury Park
- 35.00 mile(s) from Aransas Pass Nature Park
- 35.00 mile(s) from Community Park
- 40.00 mile(s) from Mustang Island
- 40.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Beach Resort
- 40.00 mile(s) from Deep Sea Headquarters
- 40.00 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf
- 40.00 mile(s) from Lynn Gavit Marsh Bird Exhibit
- 1.00 mile(s) from La Tapatia, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Whataburger®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Backstreet Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Butter Churn, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery available
- 2.50 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Kim Son, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.5 mile(s) from Tasty Taco, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Good'n Crisp, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.50 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Sinton
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Sinton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
7th Annual Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival
Late summer in Galveston means one thing: beer. Head for the Moody Gardens Amusement Park from September 2nd to 4th for the 7th Annual Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival. You’ll find a wide range of locally crafted beer, along with loads of fun and games.
Plan for weekend of fun, games, cosplay contests, and more during your next visit to Corpus Christi. From September 30th to October 2nd, Realm’s Con comes to the American Bank Center, and yields fun-filled days. Now celebrating its 11th year, Realm’s Con is the premier multi-media events in the region. See panel discussions from horror authors, and try your hand at workshops. Festivities begin at 10 a.m. each day.
Victoria Symphony League Luncheon & Fashion Show
Late this summer, head for the Spring Creek Place Event Center in Victoria and join the Victoria Symphony League for their annual Luncheon and Fashion Show. On September 14th, starting at 10:30 a.m., you’ll enjoy a bake sale, silent auction, and plenty more activities. Tickets for the event are $50.
Elton John – Live!
Few musicians alive today are as legendary and iconic as Sir Elton John. Plan your next visit to Corpus Christi for October 8th and head to the American Bank Center at 8 p.m. for a live performance from this piano pioneer. Tickets range from $39.50 to $149.50.
Galveston Island Greek Festival
Now celebrating its 33rd year, the Galveston Island Greek Festival will be held over the weekend of October 15th and 16th. Head to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church in Galveston for a celebration of culinary delights, music, games, and more. Three dollars per person to enter.
Manning All Stars 2nd Annual 5K/10K Color Run
This fall, make the most of your visit to Victoria and the TX Gulf Coast with a fun 5K or 10K Color Run. On October 8th, head to Riverside Park Special Events Area, near the Texas Zoo, and compete in this thrilling event. It’s the second year of the color run, and it kicks off at 8:30 a.m. – be there by 7:30 a.m. to register.
Ranch Hand Festival
This fall, Kingsville invites you to experience one of its most unique and celebrated events: the Ranch Hand Festival. Over the weekend of November 18th, head for downtown Kingsville for three days of authentic cowboy decorations, a little holiday spirit, and some pre-Thanksgiving food and dance.
Corpus Christi IceRays vs. Lone Star Brahmas
Not always the first thing you think of when planning your stay along the Texas Gulf Coast, but a Corpus Christi IceRays hockey game will thrill all members of the family. Make your way to the American Bank Center on November 18th to see the IceRays take on the Lone Star Brahmas in this NAHL match up. The puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean