BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center
1920 Austin's Colony Pkwy, Bryan, TX 77802-3337
Phone: 979/731-5300 | Fax: 979/731-5301 | 100 Rooms | Online Reservations
Welcome to the Premier Life! Experience the Best Western in a whole new light! Our upscale hotel provides you with a refined level of comfort and superior service to exceed expectations and ensure a memorable stay. Our plush amenities and distinctive style will leave a lasting impression when you stay at the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center.
For your comfort and convenience, you will experience spacious rooms with upgraded linens and bedding, 42-inch high definition flat screen televisions, and ample well-lit work space. Mini refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers are featured in every room, along with Bath & Body Works bath amenities and plush towels.
The Best Western Premier would like to be your first choice in lodging and conference accommodations in the Brazos Valley. Whether a large group, or a corporate traveler, we can accommodate up to 100 guest rooms with unique rate plans and packages tailored to your needs.
Our award winning Green hotel is located directly off the highway in North Bryan, making it easy for our Bryan & College Station hotel guests to get around the area.
Whether you have a business meeting or want to catch a local game at Texas A&M University or Veterans Park, our premier property is perfectly situated so that you can quickly get to where you need to be.
Our hotel is located near several restaurants and a IMAX® movie theater, so entertainment is always at your fingertips.
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center is also close to the Brazos County Expo Center, and many attendees call us their home away from home while in town.
On behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to welcoming you as our guest, where you will truly “stay with people who care”.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel including public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast, Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet featuring breakfast breads and pastries, Dry cereal, Fresh fruit, Hot eggs, Hot breakfast meat, Fresh hot oatmeal made daily, Make it yourself waffle station, Yogurt, Juices, Coffee, Hot tea
- Cocktail lounge, in lobby featuring full spirits, bottled beers, and rotating drafts. Happy hour from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily Ask about our new appetizer/entree menu
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Salt Water Pool w/outdoor lounge seating ADA Pool lift
- Hot tub Salt water hot tub 10am - 11pm
- Exercise facility, 24-hour with brand new Precor cardio machines with interactive consoles for music and video, a total gym machine, complimentary bottled water and towels
- Weight lifting equipment Vision Fitness Multi-Station This unit features a unique blend of traditional and functional training. The standard press/pull arm, leg extension/curl, and lat pulldown stations are accompanied by the functional footplate of the leg press and the
- Stair stepper Precor Assurance Series Elliptical featuring a 15" intgrated monitor for video and music
- Stationary bike Precor Upright Bike 15" integrated monitor for video and music
- Treadmill Precor Assuraance Series Treadmill Featuring a 15" integrated monitor for video and music and adjustable crossramp with 10 - 40 degree stride
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out, room folios will be slipped under your door at 1:00 a.m. on the day of your departure
- Poolside services Bar Services available
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, media center in lobby equipped with (four) 42-inch LED HD televisions. Each Guest room has HD and standard channels featuring HBO®, Showtime®, ESPN® and more
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, features two desktop computers with flat screen monitors with high-speed Internet, scanner/copier. Free color printing or faxes at front desk
- Printer available
- Fax services Complimentary faxes at front desk
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services Please ask front desk for more information
- Meeting facilities Main Ball Room 3000 Sq ft: Theater seating - 300 Classroom seating - 180 Banquet - 240 Features in house sound system, versatile lighting, modem/data & eletrical outlets, projection screens.
- Banquet facilities All events include a complimentary water station. A/V items available upon request Dance floors & staging available upon request.
- Conference space incorporates advanced audio/visual and state-of-the-art Information Technology. 3,000 square foot conference space. 780 square feet of breakout space. 340 square foot boardroom. Astin Room 1000 Sq ft: Theater seating - 100 Clasroom seating - 50 Banquet - 64 Features in house sound system, versatile lighting, modem/data & eletrical outlets, projection screen, complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Universal gym Vision Fitness Multi-Station This unit features a unique blend of traditional and functional training. The standard press/pull arm, leg extension/curl, and lat pulldown stations are accompanied by the functional footplate of the leg press and the
- Convenience store/Sundry 24 Hour Sundry/Market store at front desk featuring cold beverages, snacks, ice cream, microwavable entrees, and medicine
- Sunbathing at our urban oasis
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, Ice machines as well as vending machines located on each floor.
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Guest laundry, available 24-hours for a nominal fee
- Laundromat Coin operated laundry available on 3rd Floor
- Express check in, Best Western Rewards Members
- Late check out, is based upon request only and is not guaranteed
- Children's activities, swimming pool onsite w/close proximity to a IMAX® movie theater with an arcade
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy services
- Video conferencing
- Wedding services, onsite meeting coordinator for trainings, seminars. rehearsal dinners, receptions, and ceremonies.
- Equipment rental
- UPS Pick up service
- Airport car 6:00AM to 11:PM 24 hour notice is required.
- Gift shop or newsstand Complimentary copy of USA Today Best Western Travel cards available for purchase
- Join us every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for our guest reception in our lobby
- Complimentary guest shuttle for Easterwood Airport/local travel. Fore more information, please call 979-731-5303
- Warm fresh baked cookies at front desk
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western premier old town center in Bryan.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center
Conveniently located, the best western premier old town center in Bryan, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.669255 / Latitude: -96.334745
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Travel south on Texas State Highway 6 towards Bryan. Take WM J Bryan Parkway to the FM-158/Booneville Road Exit. Turn left at Booneville Road. Turn right at Austin's Colony Parkway. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center will be on the right.
From: The south. Travel north on Texas State Highway 6 towards Bryan. Take WM J Bryan Parkway to the FM-158/Booneville Road Exit. Turn right at Booneville Road. Turn right at Austin's Colony Parkway. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center will be on the right.
From: The east. Travel southwest on Texas State Highway 21. Turn left at Texas State Highway 6 and take left ramp onto Texas State Highway 6 South. Take WM J Bryan Parkway/FM-158/Booneville Road Exit. Turn left at Booneville Road. Turn right at Austin's Colony Parkway. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center will be on the right.
From: The west. Travel northeast on Texas State Highway 21 West. Turn right at WM J Bryan Parkway/FM-158 and continue on Booneville Road. Turn right at Austin's Colony Parkway. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center will be on the right.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.60 mile(s) from Texas A&M University, experience the spirit of Aggie Land by taking a walking tour of this historic and thriving university. While here, view Kyle field and the SEC experience; Home of the fighting Texas Aggie football team.
- 3.9 mile(s) from Messina Hof Winery Resort, 4545 Old Reliance Road, Bryan, TX, 77802, 1-800-736-WINE -Sprawls over 100 acres | Both interior and exterior special event venue spaces -Vineyard-cuisine served in The Vintage House Restaurant -Daily winery tours, wine-tasting and wine by the glass/bottle at the Wine Bar/Retail Guest Center -Vineyard gardens, lake waterfall and gazebo | Multiple venues for weddings and photography.
- 2.4 mile(s) from Miramont Golf Resort, Miramont’s outstanding championship golf course was designed by world-renowned golf course architect, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Golfers will experience rolling terrain, seasonal foliage colors and multiple water features.
- 2.60 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Bryan, stroll through historic downtown Bryan to sample a colorful array of one of kind eateries, gift shops, and stores. Stop by the historic Queen Theater, lovingly renovated store fronts with glass doors, pine floors, bricked archways, and fireplaces for an amazing collection of one-of-a-kind finds. Or browse other vibrant craft and artisan shops throughout the area. We promise you'll love downtown Bryan, Texas. Enjoy The Charm And Grandeur Of Historic Downtown Bryan.
- 6.1 mile(s) from Arts Center, Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.. The Arts Council is proud to host exhibits throughout the year in the Texas Gallery. Located at the Arts Center on 2275 Dartmouth St. in College Station, the Texas Gallery allows the public to view great works of art throughout the year free of charge. Over the years the gallery has housed works of art by Brazos Valley artists as well as Picasso, Ansel Adams, Salvador Dali, Rembrandt, Renoir and Grandma Moses. In addition to housing great works from artists across the globe, the gallery features the works of talented artists from the Brazos Valley through its annual Art League show. The next time you want to view great art close to home, be sure to stop by.
- 8.0 mile(s) from Bush Presidential Library, these materials are preserved and made available for research and museum exhibitions. Together, they document the life and career of George Bush and form an important historical record of the critical years in the late 20th century. The museum also contains a special section is dedicated to former first lady Barbara Bush, and a classroom designed specifically for students from kindergarten through high school. “Genome: The Secret of How Life Works” designed for all ages, the Genome exhibit explores the nature and impact of advances in genome research through visually-rich environments, interactive, artifacts and multi-media presentations. Other exhibits in the museum’s rotunda and gallery spaces will highlight research programs conducted at Texas A&M University and Texas A&M AgriLife Research. “Genome: The Secret of How Life Works” is sponsored by Texas A&M AgriLife Research and presented in cooperation with Texas A&M University Whole Systems Genomics Initiative.
- 6.9 mile(s) from Benz Gallery, open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.The M. Benz Gallery of Floral Art at Texas A&M University was created to provide a setting for treasures from the Benz estate. Display cases in this park-like atrium of the Horticulture/Forest Science Building hold exhibits for the pleasure of students and the community-at-large.A fine arts collection of sculpture and bronze vessels represents the period from the birth of Christ through the present. Pictorial art portrays the Renaissance period through the modernists, with emphasis on Oriental block prints and Western wildlife. Ceramic containers range from the earliest Aztec period to the most contemporary, displaying many techniques and types of glazes. In addition, an extensive array of photography captures people and places, flowers and plants, art and design on a global scale. Of special interest are the gold orchids cast by the "lost-wax method" from fresh blossoms in Mr. Benz' own collection.
- 5.0 mile(s) from Veterans Park & Athletic Complex, Athletic Fields (Soccer/Softball/Baseball), american pavilion, trails, playground, Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial, Richard Carter Water Oak Quercus Nigra - Circumference: 195 inches, average crown: 70 feet, hight: 70 feet (State champion Water Oak is 340 points. This tree has 283 points, putting it at the number seven Water Oak in the State of Texas.)
- 13.5 mile(s) from Museum of the American GI, what makes this museum unique is its ability to exhibit the vehicles and weapons in action. The museum hosts an annual "Open House" for the public to come and experience the rumble of tanks, whine of engines along with observing small arms fire up to the blasts of tank and artillery cannons with impressive pyrotechnics simulating authentic firing. The image of combat and support troops, both friend and foe, are provided through the support of reenactment organizations and their members who strive for absolute accuracy in their historical image. Many bring their own military vehicles, weapons and equipment great distances to participate. Other organizations and museums bring examples to these presentations for the public to have the opportunity to see and experience in a live setting. The museum is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Texas World Speedway, was built in 1969 and is one of only seven superspeedways of two miles (3 km) or greater in the United States used for racing, the others being Indianapolis, Daytona, Pocono, Talladega, Auto Club, and Michigan (there are several tracks of similar size used for vehicle testing). TWS is located on approximately 600 acres (2.4 km²) on State Highway 6 in College Station, Texas. There is a 2-mile (3 km) oval, and several road course configurations. The full oval configuration is closely related to that of Michigan and is often considered the latter's sister track, featuring steeper banking, at 22 degrees in the turns, 12 degrees at the start/finish line, and only 2 degrees along the backstretch, compared to Michigan's respective 18, 12, and 5 degrees. The last major race occurred at the track in 1981. The track is still used by amateur racing clubs such as the SCCA, NASA, Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series, CMRA, driving schools and car clubs, as well as hosting.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Candlelight Village
- 3.60 mile(s) from Gateway Shopping Center
- 5.20 mile(s) from Post Oak Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3.00 mile(s) from College Station
- 22.1 mile(s) from Hearne
- 26.20 mile(s) from Caldwell
- 24.80 mile(s) from Navasota
- 98.00 mile(s) from Houston
- 113 mile(s) from Austin
- 183 mile(s) from Dallas
- 35.50 mile(s) from Franklin
- 85.00 mile(s) from Waco
- 53.00 mile(s) from Brenham
- 191 mile(s) from San Antonio
- 7.1 mile(s) from Texas A&M University, from Agricultural research, petroleum engineering, to Veterinarian Studies; Texas A&M University is a hub for travel in the Texas.
- 5.6 mile(s) from Saint Gobain, worldwide leader in construction markets offering innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy and the environment.
- 8.7 mile(s) from VTI of Texas, VT Industries Inc. is a professional manufacturer of quality commercial wood doors, laminate countertops, stone surfaces and other crafts with beautiful design. VT Industries has grown to become the number one manufacturer of postformed laminate countertops. Produced at seven strategically located facilities across North America, we can deliver orders to you in a week or less.
- 1.7 mile(s) from Capital Farm Credit, corporate headquarters, is a customer-owned cooperative, providing financing to rural landowners, country homeowners, agricultural operators and agribusiness firms throughout Texas. As part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, agricultural loans for farms and ag producers have been our specialty for 95 years. We have over 70 offices in Texas, staffed with professional lenders who can tailor a loan package to fit your needs.
- 10.60 mile(s) from Reynolds and Reynolds, offers ERA® and POWER DMS software, Web solutions, consulting, and documents to help automotive dealerships drive profitability.
- 6.4 mile(s) from Knive River Corporation, provides construction-related products and services throughout the central, western and southern United States.
- 5.9 mile(s) from Baker Hughes, a top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
- 2.50 mile(s) from St. Josephs Regional Health Center, is the anchor facility for St. Joseph Health System, a health ministry of the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio. Established in 1936, SJRHC is a 310-bed health care center offering the community's Lead Level III Trauma Center, an extensive inpatient and outpatient surgery program, and is known throughout the region for its cardiac, cancer and rehabilitation programs.
- 8.90 mile(s) from Sanderson Farms, produces, processes, markets and distributes chilled and frozen chicken products, including frozen entrees
- 1.0 mile(s) from SIG Insurance Services LLC, (SIG) is a multi-location independent insurance agency with over 40 locations throughout Texas. SIG started in 1987 from a single location in Bryan/College Station. With the adoption of their current strategic plan in 2000, SIG has grown by over 1200% - the majority being organic growth. The plan of SIG Insurance Services, LLC is to cultivate a network of insurance sales offices throughout Texas that provide personal, commercial, and life and health insurance.
- 2.60 mile(s) from FIBERTOWN Data Center, located 100 miles northwest of downtown Houston, FIBERTOWN Tier IV-designed data center delivers fault tolerant protection for your mission critical infrastructure. We offer a complete suite of colocation options out of our stand-alone, 24,000 square foot facility in Bryan, Texas.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Texas A&M University
- 3.00 mile(s) from Brayton Fire School
- 4.33 mile(s) from Bryan College Station
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3.50 mile(s) from Bryan Municipal Golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Veterans Park and Athletic Complex
- 5.40 mile(s) from Grand Station Entertainment, complete with bowling, laser tag, and mini golf.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Arctic Wolf Ice Arena, includes Pro Shop, skate rental meeting and party rooms.
- 7.20 mile(s) from Traditions Golf Course
- 11.50 mile(s) from Lake Bryan, the Brazos Valleys premier destination for extreme fun and recreation. Perfect for year-round mountain biking, wake boarding, and wind-surfing
- Adjacent to IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Cotton Patch Cafe, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Double Daves, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.30 mile(s) from Cafe Capri, cafe, Indian, open for: dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Madden's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Casa Rodriguez, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, A Bryan, Texas tradition since 1978.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Mr. G's Pizzeria, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.60 mile(s) from Papa Perez, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.60 mile(s) from Village Cafe & Art 979, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.80 mile(s) from Christopher's World Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch
- 3.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.40 mile(s) from Cheddar's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.40 mile(s) from Texas Road House, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner
- 3.50 mile(s) from Wings n' More, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.50 mile(s) from The Republic, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Reservations recommended.
- 4.10 mile(s) from Atami Steak & Sushi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.20 mile(s) from Bodega Coast, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, reservations recommended.
- 4.50 mile(s) from Boston's Gourmet Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Abuelo's, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Old Town Center
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bryan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
October 1-4, 2014
The Round Top Antiques Show Round Top hosts this unique antique show. Antiques are displayed for viewing and buying throughout the city in various venues. Each location has different operating hours.
Charm Night Out Ladies enjoy a night out with shopping and drinks at the Maude Cobb Convention and Activity Complex then enjoy listening to the guest speaker, Leigh Anne Tuohy. It begins at 5 p.m.
Marshall Bike Rally Enjoy a weekend in Downtown Marshall with all things bikes! There will be vendors, rides, music, and food. Event times vary.
Wildflower Trails/ Self Driving Tour Wander along three different wildflower trails for beautiful views of wildflowers and historical Rusk County. Henderson is the central point of these trails. Trail hours vary.
Real Ale Ride Pick a distance of 15, 30, 50, 65, or 80 miles for this fun ride. Although the paths are different they all end up at the same post-ride party at the Real Ale Brewery. It all begins at 8 a.m.
Summer Fest Texas Join the BBQ cook off or just enjoy the music in Downtown Lufkin. Event times vary.
May 9-11, 2014
Spring Parade of Homes Tour through newly built homes in Longview, TX. Houses open at 1 p.m. on Friday and Sunday and 10 a.m. on Saturday.
SockHop with a Twist
Join the crowd at Harvey Hall as they attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most dancers doing "The Twist" . It begins at 7 p.m.
Blanco Lavender Festival Explore local lavender farms, enjoy live music in Bindseil Park, and wander through the Lavender Market at the Old Blanco County Courthouse during this local festival.
Texas Shakespeare Festival- Noises Off View this hysterical play at the Anne Dean Turk Fine Arts Center. The curtain rises at 7:30 p.m.
Just Between Friends of East Texas/ Tyler Children and Maternity Consignment Sale Shop or sell gently used children's toys, clothes, or other maternity items at the East Texas State Fairgrounds. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean