Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
15615 John F Kennedy Boulevard, Houston, TX 77032-2313
Phone: 281/987-8777 | Fax: 281/987-8788 | 100 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If you're looking for business or leisure Houston hotels near IAH Airport that provide southern hospitality and a great value, welcome to our Houston hotel.
With great access to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport, guests enjoy a superior location and competitive rates along with the best in service. The Best Western in Houston is known for dishing up plenty of southern hospitality, fantastic amenities and luxury bedding. You'll be within driving distance to most major attractions and conveniently situated near shopping and dining options.
This Best Western is by the George Bush Intercontinental Airport and offers a free 24-hour airport shuttle service, Please call hotel from baggage claim area when ready for pick-up. Easy access to all major freeways makes commuting for business travelers a breeze. A few of the regular guests at our Houston hotel include employees of Siemens, Baker Hughes Halliburton and General Electric®. There's plenty of time to sleep in when you're just a short drive from your meeting.
Your Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites is near the Golf Club of Houston, at only seven miles away. Downtown Houston is 15 miles away and the Houston Museum District is 19 miles from our Houston hotel. Whether you want to spend the day on the links, enjoy some culture or explore everything the city has to offer, it's all readily available.
The Reliant Stadium Complex is 30 miles away and a top destination for many of our Houston hotel guests. Our proximity to major corporations in the Greenspoint Business District is also a big reason why many guests choose to stay with us. Relax in your spacious, cool room and rest assured that any place you need to be is only a few minutes away. If our staff can help make your trip better or easier, just let us know. We pride ourselves on always going the extra mile.
Reserve your next stay at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites for a stress free trip! Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, with make your own style choices of:, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, breads, cereals, pastries, fruits, yogurt, juices, coffee and much more
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff English, Spanish & Hindi
- Guest laundry, 5.00 USD, nominal fee
- Dry cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Cable or satellite television Services(including HD channels) available through Comcast.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, free, 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services, available with additional charges.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport car, 24-hours please contact hotel for pickup to and from George Bush Intercontinental Airport only.
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking
- Electrical adapter for international guests
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus jfk inn & suites in Houston.
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus jfk inn & suites in Houston, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.943735 / Latitude: -95.332135
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 10 / 610 West. Exit I-45 North to Beltway 8 East to John F. Kennedy Boulevard North and the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites.
From: Sam Houston Tollway. Exit Beltway 8 East to John F. Kennedy Boulevard North and the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites.
From: Bush Airport. Follow Interstate 45 South and exit at the airport facility which will continue to John F. Kennedy Boulevard for approximately three miles until you reach the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites.
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Created in 2008, and one of the most popular parks in Houston, Discovery Green is an ideal place to visit on your next Texas adventure. Found in downtown Houston, just west of the George R. Brown Convention Center, Discovery Green is open to the public, is nearly 12 acres in size, and is home to Kinder Lake.
Hosting a wide variety of events throughout the year, Discovery Green should certainly be on your list of places to visit in Houston. Check out the Brown Foundation Promenade, the Anheuser-Busch Stage for live music, or the Wortham Foundation Gardens – an ideal destination during spring.
Established in 1917 as Ellington Field, Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base is located in southeast of downtown Houston. Neighboring the Coast Guard Air Station Houston and Ellington Airport, EFJ hosts the Texas Air National Guard.
NASA also utilizes Ellington Field for astronaut and aircraft training under the supervision of the Johnson Space Center. EFJ also hosts members of the Texas Army National Guard, the U.S. Army Reserve, U.S. Navy Reserve, U.S. Marine Corps Reserve.
Constructed in 1969, the George Bush Intercontinental Airport is located north of Houston, and remains the second largest airport in Texas following Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Encompassing over 11,000 acres, the airport has become the nation's seventh busiest airport.
On average, more than 40 million passengers travel through the Houston airport's five terminals. Travelers bound for Mexico have 30 flights from which to choose – more than any other airport in America.
Terminal conveniences include dining, shopping, ground transportation, convenient parking, free shuttle service, lounge facilities, and an Interfaith Chapel. Both above-ground and below-ground passenger trains provide transportation between terminals.
Known as the Show With a Heart, the three-week Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is held each March at Reliant Park. Said to be the largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition in the world, Houston's HLSR features major rodeo events – also known as RodeoHouston – livestock shows, massive concerts, food, games, and shopping.
Established in 1931, HLSR now draws more than 2.5 million attendees, and requires the assistance of over 28,000 volunteers from the Houston metro area. Other events include the Star Trail of Fame, the World’s Championship Bar-B-Que, and Rodeo Uncorked!
Plan a visit to Texas and head for the metropolis of Houston. As you explore the greater Houston area, don't miss out on the Houston Museum District, one of the most ideal ways to experience the cultures of the area. Drive in from you hotel, or travel via the Museum District Red Line.
With it's origins rooted in 1977, the Houston Museum District features 20 different museums, galleries, and community centers. The Houston Museum District is, in part, located near Rice University, the Texas Medical Center, and the Neartown area. You'll be able to explore Hermann Park when you visit the Houston Museum District.
Your next visit to Texas will be one you won't soon forget – head for the Houston area and be sure to check out the Houston Theater District. One of Houston's most eclectic and unique areas, the Houston Theater District is, roughly, a 17-block area in and around downtown Houston – just east of I-45 extending to Milam Street.
As you explore the Houston Theater District, you'll find nine different and exclusive performance arts venues and organizations. The Bayou Place entertainment complex is 130,000 square feet in size, is houses a wide range of bars, restaurants, and performances year round.
You'll also find the Wortham Theater Center, the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, and the Alley Theatre.
Formerly the Reliant Park, NRG Park is a lively event complex set in central Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Encompassing 350 acres, NRG Park is home to five major sites: NRG Stadium, NRG Center, NRG Arena, NRG Astrodome, and the Carruth Plaza.
NRG Park features the world’s largest parking lot at 26,000 spots – yet is also served by the Houston METRORail’s NRG Park Station. The complex is the homebase for the NFL’s Houston Texans, and hosts approximately 750 annual events.
Sitting at over one million square feet, NRG Stadium located in the greater Houston area is the home of the National Football League's Houston Texans and has been since 2002. The 70,000 capacity stadium also houses the NFL's first retractable roof.
NRG Stadium is a proud part of NRG Park, which also houses neighboring sports facilities and entertainment opportunities. The stadium also features the versatility to host numerous types of events such as sizable concerts and professional bull riding events.
On your next visit to Texas, plan to explore Houston and the greater area – you'll want to bring your clubs and play 18 holes at the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course. Drive in from nearby Sugar Land or Katy and explore one of the top public courses in the area.
Featuring a max length of 6,750 yards from the championship tees, the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course is a par 72 with a slope rating of 118, and a course rating of 72.2. Opened in 1978, Pasadena Municipal Golf Course was designed by Jay Riviere.
The more than 6,000 enrolled students, pursue bachelor, master and doctoral degrees from the university's 11 colleges and eight schools. Students abide in the Honor Code, established in 1912, where students complete exams on their own time, without any aid.
While in Houston, enjoy time on campus to watch the Rice Owls compete in a NCAA Division I football, baseball or basketball game in venues like Rice Stadium and Tudor Fieldhouse. Visitors to campus also stop by Lynn R. Lowrey Arboretum, and the many attractions of the museum district.
Sam Houston Park
Filled with an array of historic sites and landmarks, Sam Houston Park is an ideal destination for your next visit to Houston.
As you get set to explore the Houston area and all of it's charms and big city excitement, be sure to spend some time at Sam Houston Park.
As you trek through Sam Houston Park, neatly situated on Bagby Street just off of I-45, you'll find plenty of iconic and attractive sites. The Kellum-Noble House is a famous American building at Sam Houston Park, and well worth the tour.
Don't miss out on The Old Place, which is the oldest standing structure at Sam Houston Park. Many visitors to Sam Houston Park also enjoy the Jack Yates House and it's Greek Revival style architecture.
Established in 1992 as the visitor center for the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, the Space Center Houston is a famous attraction in Houston.
This Houston center strives to educate its visitors on all aspects of the United States space program through its exhibits, films and activities.
The Feel of Space and Kids Space Place are popular exhibits in the center for children. Make the short drive in from nearby Alvin and check out NASA history.
Stroll through the center to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Gemini 5 capsule, Apollo 17 command module, Saturn V and the Astronaut Gallery.
Be sure to partake in a NASA Tram Tour through the Johnson Space Center for a behind-the-scenes look.
As you plan your next trip into Texas, be sure to explore the greater Houston area and it's many attractions – you won't want to miss The Galleria. One of the finest shopping malls in Houston, The Galleria opened in 1970 and features a wide range of up-scale department stores, boutiques, and retail chains.
At three million square feet in total size, The Galleria is enormous – it has 2.4 million in gross leasable area. Spread across four floors, The Galleria is an ideal way to spend an afternoon looking for that next wardrobe piece, or a souvenir to commemorate your Houston travels.
A 19,000-seat indoor arena, the Toyota Center is located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Opened in 2003, the Toyota Center is home to the NBA's Houston Rockets, and the AHL’s Houston Aeros.
Owned by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority, the Toyota Center hosts basketball and hockey games, plus concerts, award ceremonies, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts events.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sam Houston Race Park, horse racing
- 19.30 mile(s) from Houston Herman Park
- 19.90 mile(s) from Toyota Center, Houston Rockets NBA basketball
- 20.00 mile(s) from Minute Maid Park, Houston Astros MLB baseball
- 20.40 mile(s) from Houston Zoological Garden, world class zoo facility
- 21.50 mile(s) from Museum Natural Science, located in Houston museum district
- 21.50 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Arts, located in Houston museum district
- 29.70 mile(s) from San Jacinto State Park, home of Battleship Texas. Historical site.
- 30.00 mile(s) from NRG Stadium, Houston Texans NFL football, annual Houston Livestock and Rodeo.
- 41.70 mile(s) from NASA Johnson Space Center
- 6.2 mile(s) from Golf Club of Houston, Home of the Shell Houston Open Golf Tournament
- 7.00 mile(s) from Greenspoint Shopping Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Deerbrook Mall
- 25.00 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 25.00 mile(s) from Memorial City Mall
- 33.00 mile(s) from Houston Premium Outlets, discount outlet mall
- 39.70 mile(s) from Katy Mills Outlet Mall, discount outlet mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 7.00 mile(s) from Redstone Golf Club, championship golf course, home of the Shell Open.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Splashtown, family waterpark
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tour 18 Golf Course
- 42.80 mile(s) from Kemah Boardwalk
- Adjacent to Godfathers Pizza, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, local pizza and salad bar buffet
- Adjacent to Subway®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Alwadi Mediterranean, Bar/Lounge, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner, local Mediterranean cuisine
- Adjacent to Kung Food, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4.60 mile(s) from Jimmy G's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Cajun seafood
- 5.50 mile(s) from Chef Lin's, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.50 mile(s) from Imperial Dragon, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 8.00 mile(s) from Pappasitos, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 10.30 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, seafood
- Across the street from Hot Biscuit, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours
- 0.4 mile(s) from Good Eats, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, dinner,
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Houston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean