BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
13535 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX 78249-2282
Phone: 210/696-2400 | Fax: 210/699-0251 | 60 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Near Six Flags® Fiesta Texas, adventure awaits for guests at our San Antonio hotel who are ready for the trip of a lifetime.
We're about 20 minutes from Sea World® and located near La Cantera Mall, making it easy to plan a memorable vacation that's fun for the whole family. A full breakfast is included in the room rate, so you can start every morning with a piping hot, delicious meal that features family favorites like buttery waffles, sweet pastries and seasonal fruits. Bottomless Arabica coffee and a cereal and yogurt bar complete the most important meal of the day.
Our San Antonio hotel is less than 1.50 miles from UTSA, and we're proud to host those who serve. If you're here for an extended stay, military business or other business, you'll enjoy a flat screen television in every room along with free Wi-Fi to make taking care of business easy. Lackland AFB service men and women count on us to provide all the comforts of home, and we're happy to comply.
If you're here to participate in the Rock and Roll Marathon, you can keep up with your training at our outdoor pool or simply relax and soak up the sun after the festivities. Fiesta Week always draws a crowd, and our San Antonio hotel is happy to host groups and offers blocked rooms for your convenience. Whether it's business with USAA, a meeting at Camp Bullis or one of the many local events that brings you to this part of the Lonestar State, our southern hospitality is what seals the deal. Employees with KCI and other local businesses especially enjoy the touches of home we offer, such as luxurious bedding and cool, spacious rooms perfect for relaxing.
Reserve your quiet, comfortable room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn and enjoy the best location in town!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24 hours
- 24-hour front desk
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Exterior corridor
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms.
- Business center, open 24 hours, complimentary
- Printer, available
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free
- Discount tickets available for Six Flags Fiesta Texas
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus fiesta inn in San Antonio.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus fiesta inn in San Antonio, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.572135 / Latitude: -98.593025
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 10 East. I-10 East, Exit 558 - De Zavala Road. Take turnaround the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn is located on the right side of frontage road.
From: Downtown. I-10 West, Exit 557 - UTSA Boulevard the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn is located on the right side of frontage road.
From: Airport. Loop 410 West, I-10 West, Exit 557 - UTSA Boulevard the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn is located on the right side of frontage road.
From: From Dallas / Austin. I-35 South to Loop 1604 West, I-10 East, Exit 558 - De Zavala Road. Take turnaround the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn is located on right side of frontage road.
From: Houston. I-10 West, Exit 557 - UTSA Boulevard the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn is located on the right side of frontage road.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Featuring over 100 events, the 11-day Fiesta celebration is the largest festival on the San Antonio calendar. Held annually throughout the San Antonio metropolitan area, the festivities take place in Alamo City spots like the La Villita Historic Arts Village, the River Walk, and – of course – the Alamo.
Established in 1891, the historic Fiesta event offers three massive parades like the Battle of Flowers Parade and the Fiesta Flambeau Parade, plus live music, great food, and carnival setting throughout SA.
Fort Sam Houston, named after the first President of the Republic of Texas, was built in 1876 near San Antonio. The Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle, the oldest structure at this United States Army Post, housed Geronimo and his fellow Apaches. The fort has served as the headquarters for the United States Army North, the United States Army South and the Medical Education and Training Campus.
Former President Dwight D. Eisenhower was posted twice at the fort, from 1915 - 1917 and again in 1941, during the attack on Pearl Harbor. He met his spouse Mamie Dowd at the fort. Their first home together is housed at the fort and is one of the fort's preserved historic monuments. Enjoy touring Fort Sam to learn more about its history. While in the Central Texas, rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
For more than 100 years, baseball fans in San Antonio have been cheering on the San Antonio Missions, a minor league team. The Missions, a AA affiliate of the San Diego Padres, have played their games in the Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium, since it was constructed in 1994. The stadium is named after Nelson W. Wolff, a former Texas State Senator and former San Antonio Mayor. He currently serves as the Bexar County Judge.
Located on the west side of San Antonio, The Wolff features fixed seats, luxury box seats, a picnic area and a large high roof. The total capacity of the stadium is approximately 9,500. Get your tickets to a Missions game or a University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners baseball game, for a fun day at the ballpark. While in the Alamo City, check into one of the local Best Western hotels to enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
The only brewstillery in Texas, the Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling is a combination brewpub and distillery set in San Antonio. Beers include Mission Trail Ale, Oatmeal Pale Ale, Mesquite Smoked Porter, and La Bestia Aimable, or try some handcrafted Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
Set in northern San Antonio just east of the San Antonio International Airport, the Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling is a great stop during your tour of Texas Hilly Country breweries – and surrounded by plenty of Best Western hotels in San Antonio.
South Texas’ first distillery, Rebecca Creek Distillery is a privately held “Spirited Texas Distillery” located in San Antonio. This southern Texas, traditional copper pot distillery is home to two impressive spirits: Enchanted Rock Vodka and Rebecca Creek Fine Texas Spirit Whiskey.
Rebecca Creek Distillery also features free public tours, held on Saturdays from noon to 5 p.m. with no appointment necessary. Enjoy your day at the Rebecca Creek Distillery, and your night at a Best Western hotel in San Antonio.
History buffs have a lot of discovering to do in San Antonio. Five historical missions are located in San Antonio. The San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, managed by the National Park Service since 1983, preserves four of the Spanish frontier missions. The missions were built along the San Antonio River, between 1690 and 1720 to promote Christianity to the native settlers. The State of Texas operates the most famous and fifth mission, The Alamo.
The four missions included in the park are: Mision Nuestra Senora de la Purisima Concepcion de Acuna, also known as Mission Concepcion, Mission Espada, Mission San Jose and Mission San Juan Capistrano. The Archdiocese of San Antonio continues to operate regular catholic services in these missions. While in the park, also visit the Espada Aqueduct and the Ethel Wilson Harris House. Stop by the visitor center to get more information and sign up for a guided tour. After a day of touring the park, choose one of the local Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations.
The San Antonio River Walk, started as a simple botanic garden along the San Antonio River in 1956. Through the years, improvements were made and the public park grew to become a five-mile stretch of restaurants, shops and attractions. River Walk is now one of the top tourist attractions in Texas, and hosts several events all year long. Enjoy strolling along the walkways, while admiring the beautiful River.
Visit this area attraction for an enjoyable day at the park or a fun night out. The Rivercenter Mall, the San Antonio Museum of Art, Arneson River Theatre and Pearl Brewery are all favorite stops along the River Walk. Schedule your visit to attend one of the annual festive events, such as Mardi Gras River Parade or the St. Patrick's Parade & Festival. Kick up your feet at the end of the day in one of the area Best Western hotels, for an enjoyable night's rest.
SeaWorld San Antonio is a wonderful family attraction in San Antonio. Schedule plenty of time to see all of the wonderful animal exhibits, shows and tours. Park favorites include Dolphin Cove, Penguin Encounter, Sharks and Coral Reef, Alligator Alley, the Azul Show and the One Ocean Show.
Reserve a spot in one of the exclusive park experiences, such as the Behind-the-Scenes Tour and Dolphin Discovery Tour. Those ready for more adventure, love riding the Great White and Steel Eel roller coasters, Journey to Atlantis water ride and the Rio Loco river ride. Kids love the Shamu Express kid-sized coaster. While visiting Central Texas, rest comfortably as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, in San Antonio, is a 200-acre fun-filled amusement park for the whole family. Kids love the Amerigoround, Buckarooz, Taz's Tornado, Kiddee Koaster, Texas Treehouse and Yosemite Sam's Wacky Wagons. Thrill-seeking adults have a scream of a time on the Superman: Krypton Coaster, Scream, Poltergeist and Goliath, to name a few.
There is plenty to do, so be sure to plan ahead. The summer-time White Water Bay water park is filled with tubular water slides, water funnels and one of the largest wave pools in America. Throughout the season, a variety of park events and entertainment, featuring the Looney Tunes characters, complete your park visit. At the end of a great day, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room, for a peaceful night's rest. Enjoy your time in the San Antonio area.
The Alamo at Night
The Alamo, established in 1724 in San Antonio, was a home to missionaries for almost seventy years. During the 1800s, the mission housed a Spanish military unit. It became the living quarters for Revolutionaries and Royalists for ten years. During the Texas Revolution in 1836, Mexican military launched an attack on the Alamo. The Alamo is known as the "Shrine of Texas Liberty", for the sacrifice of the Texan soldiers.
During your Hill Country travels, be sure to visit the 4.2-acre Alamo complex, to learn more about its rich 300 year history. Stroll through the Shrine, Long Barrack Museum, the Gift Museum and the beautiful Alamo Gardens. Make the most of your visit – choose one of several Best Western hotels in the area for comfortable accommodations and an enjoyable night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 15 mile(s) from Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, theme park, hotel offers discount tickets
- 10.00 mile(s) from Downtown River Walk
- 10.00 mile(s) from The Alamo
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sea World,
- 12.00 mile(s) from Pear Apple County Fair
- 15.00 mile(s) from Witte Museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Fort Sam Houston
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lone Star Brewery
- 15.00 mile(s) from Market Square
- 18.00 mile(s) from Kin William Historic District
- 18.00 mile(s) from Mission San Jose
- 18.00 mile(s) from Tower of the Americas
- 20.00 mile(s) from San Antonio Museum of Art
- 20.00 mile(s) from Japanese Tea Gardens
- 20.00 mile(s) from La Villita
- 20.00 mile(s) from San Antonio Mission Trail
- 20.00 mile(s) from San Antonio Zoo and Retama Park
- 23.00 mile(s) from Splashdown
- 25.00 mile(s) from Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
- 25.00 mile(s) from Guadalupe State Park
- 30.00 mile(s) from Schlitterbahn Amusement Park
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hummel Museum
- 35.00 mile(s) from Natural Bridge Caverns
- 40.00 mile(s) from Aquarena Springs
- 40.00 mile(s)from Bandera Downs Race Track
- 45.00 mile(s) from Canyon Lake
- 55.00 mile(s) from LBJ Ranch
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 18.00 mile(s) from Boerne
- 35.00 mile(s) from New Braunfels
- 52.00 mile(s) from Kerrville
- 53.00 mile(s) from San Marcos
- 83.00 mile(s) from Austin
- 3.00 mile(s) from Medical center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lackland Air Force Base
- 15.00 mile(s) from Henry Gonzales Convention Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Kelly Air Force Base
- 25.00 mile(s) from Randolph Air Force Base
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 0.25 mile(s) from Zio's, on DeZavala, 12858 West IH 10, San Antonio, 210-697-7222
- 0.25 mile(s) from IHOP, 12780 IH 10, San Antonio, 210-690-3131
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chili's, on Dezavala, 12503 IH 10W, San Antonio, 210-558-7788
- 0.50 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, on Dezavala, 12511 IH 10W, San Antonio, 210-696-4329
- 0.50 mile(s) from Garrabba's Grill, on Dezavala, 12511 IH 10W, San Antonio, 210-694-4191
- 0.50 mile(s) from Las Fuentes, on Dezavala, 5999 DeZavala Rd. 136, San Antonio, 210-558-8201
- 0.50 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, on Dezavala, 12485 IH 10 West, San Antonio, 210-699-9779
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, on Huebner, 11030 I-10 West, San Antonio, 210-690-3808
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jim's, on Huebner, 11006 IH 10 West, San Antonio, 210-691-0665
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saltgrass Steakhouse, on Huebner, 11745 I-10 West, San Antonio, 210-641-6447
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chipotle, on Huebner, 11745 IH 10 West, San Antonio, 210-699-4392
- 1.00 mile(s) from Macaroni Grill, on Huebner, 11745 W IH, Suite 300, San Antonio, 210-691-1360
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fiesta Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near San Antonio. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
The British boy band sensation brings the One Direction: Where We Are Tour to the Alamodome in San Antonio. Hearts melt at 7 p.m.
AT&T Championship Head out to the AT&T Canyons Course and enjoy a day in the sun watching this golf tournament. Tee times vary.
Valero Texas Open Over 140 players converge on the AT&T Oaks Course in San Antonio for this golf tournament. Times vary per day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean