BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa
400 E Avenue G, Port Aransas, TX 78373-5707
Phone: 361/749-3010 | Fax: 361/749-3150 | 49 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover this Port Aransas, Texas hotel offering comfortable accommodations and a deluxe continental breakfast.
Take time out to relax and enjoy all that Port Aransas has to offer while staying at BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa located three blocks (0.30 miles) from the beautiful Texas beach and within walking distance to several local shops and restaurants. Our hotel in Port Aransas is also close to a variety of recreational activities including fishing, surfing, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding and golf.
The BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa offers 49 guest rooms each featuring a microwave, refrigerator, 37-inch flat screen TV with HBO® and free Wi-Fi. Each morning guests are greeted with a complimentary breakfast offering hot Texas waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage links, potatoes and more! Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, game room, business services and meeting space for up to 32 guests.
Our BEST WESTERN Port Aransas hotel is conveniently located just one and a half miles from fishing charters. The University of Texas Marine Science Institute is also within one and a half miles making the BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa an ideal location for guests visiting students. Within a short drive of the hotel, guests will find Texas Bird Watching, the Newport Dunes Golf Course and the Corpus Christi Bayfront Convention Center. Guests can also spend an afternoon touring the Corpus Christi Botanical Gardens, the Texas State Aquarium or the Lexington Naval Carrier. Port Aransas hosts a variety of events throughout the year for both visitors and locals to enjoy including Whooping Crane Fest, Sand Fest, Mustang Fest, Harvest Moon Regatta, fishing tournaments and free music concerts.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay in Port Aransas, Texas. Make a reservation today and save.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Game room
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage links, potatoes, hot Texan waffles, yogurt, juice, coffee, and more.
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Public areas accessible by physically challenged
- Braille coded exit ways
- Access ramps
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- High-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western ocean villa in Port Aransas.
BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa
Conveniently located, the best western ocean villa in Port Aransas, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 27.826035 / Latitude: -97.064315
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Coming from Highway 361 travel west to Port Aransas, across Ferry make first right onto cut-off road. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa.
From: The south. Coming from Highway 361 travel east to Port Aransas, right at the traffic light onto Avenue G. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa.
BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Golf Cart Rental, Street legal golf carts are a fun way to explore the town.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wintons Candy, Stop in to see the pet rattlesnake and sample some goods.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Sandcastle Building, We can help arrange sandcastle building lessons. Great for family fun or group activity.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Deserted Island Ice Cream, Do not miss the fresh brownies, Blue Bell, and coffee shakes.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Beach, Three blocks by sidewalk to the main beach access with showers, lifeguard. Chair and umbrella rentals in the summer season.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Fire It Ceramics, When you have had enough sun, bring the family inside to select and paint your own ceramics.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Horace Caldwell Pier, Lighted, concrete fishing pier extending 1200 feet into the Gulf of Mexico. Snack bar and fishing pole rental available.
- 0.80 mile(s) from I.B. McGee Beach Park, Free parking and picnic tables on the beach at the base of Horace Caldwell pier.
- 0.90 mile(s) from Parasailing
- 0.90 mile(s) from Jet Ski Rental
- 0.90 mile(s) from Fishing Charters, Bay and Deep Sea group and private charters.
- 1.00 mile(s) from South Jetty, Stone entryway into the shipping channel. Watch the dolphins lead in the oil tankers. Popular fishing spot.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paradise Pond, Boardwalk over the pond offers view of migratory birds and our local alligator.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Roberts Point Park, Park on the marina with soccer field, playground and marina.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Boat Ramp, Launch for private boats and trailer parking at the entrance to Roberts Point Park.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Charlies Pasture, Fishing pier extends into the ship channel.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Kayak Rental, Arrange to pick up kayak rental at the lighthouse trails on Harbor Island.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Newport Dunes Golf Club, Opened in 2009 and ranked number eight by Golf Digest for best new public course.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kitesurfing Lessons, Learn to use the force of the wind to pull you through the water on a kiteboard.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Mustang Island State Park, Campgrounds and RV parking.
- 32.00 mile(s) from Padre Island Seashore, National park of natural beach.
- 41.00 mile(s) from Texas State Aquarium, Located in downtown Corpus Christi.
- 41.00 mile(s) from Lexington Carrier, Aircraft Carrier museum located in downtown Corpus Christi.
- 1.00 mile(s) from A Mano, Hand selected folk art, textiles, glass, talavera and home decor from artisans in Central and Southern Mexico.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Absolutely Everything, Beautiful island dresses, unique rope sandals, crushable hats, gifts, souvenirs and much more!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cita Resort Interiors, Unique blend of fine furniture, tropical furnishings, gifts, clothing and jewelry in a relaxing coastal environment.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Coastal Closet, A Specialty Boutique - Specializing in linens, intimates, shower curtains and luxuries for women and home.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gratitude, Accessories with attitude, eclectic handbags, inspiring books and cards, gifts from the heart.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Island Woman Boutique, Quality fashions, jewelry and gifts at affordable prices. Experience casual chic at its best.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jo Ds Etc., Island Fashion at its best. Easy to wear linen separates and great designer jewlery.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Popsicle Toes, Tasteful, taylored toe rings; custom sized for a comfortable fit.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Port A Surf Company, Surf/Skate Shop-Rentals-Surf/Kiteboarding lessons available.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Salt Grass Boutique, The latest fashions, jewelry, purses and more.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Stephanies Stuff, Hottest fashions and accessories. Scent-ilating candles, imaginative games and toys and exceptional gift items.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Cypress Tree, Trendy apparel to 3x, unique home embellishments, baby boutique, art and exclusive Mount Saint Helens rock dust jewelry.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Islander, Jewelry, swimwear, t-shirts, seashells, souvenirs, beach accessories and much more.
- 30.00 mile(s) from La Palmera, Shopping paradise awaits you with over 100 shops and eateries.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6.00 mile(s) from Aransas Pass
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ingleside
- 15.00 mile(s) from Padre Island
- 16.00 mile(s) from Rockport
- 16.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fulton
- 25.00 mile(s) from Corpus Christi
- 180 mile(s) from San Antonio
- 200 mile(s) from Houston
- 205 mile(s) from Austin
- 400 mile(s) from Dallas
- 2 mile(s) from Harbor Island
- 1.40 mile(s) from University of Texas MSI, UT Marine Science Institute
- 30.00 mile(s) from Texas A and M Corpus Christi
- 34.00 mile(s) from Del Mar College
- 222 mile(s) from Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- 239 mile(s) from Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas
- 250 mile(s) from University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 0.25 mile(s) from the beach and surfing
- 0.50 mile(s) from fishing
- 1.00 mile(s) from boating and jet skiing
- 8.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 12.00 mile(s) from J.P. Luby beach
- 15.00 mile(s) from golf
- 0.01 mile(s) Port A Pizzeria, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, All day Buffet
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shells Pasta and Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, A local favorite.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Burrito Shack, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, New in 2010. Burritos, drinks, and volleyball courts.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Cancun Grill and Cantina, Full Service, Tex-Mex, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.20 mile(s) from Moby Dicks, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Family fun and great fish sandwiches.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Seafood and Spaghetti Works, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Known locally as Jays. Serving fresh fish plates for 25 years.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Little Joes Smoke'n Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, BBQ
- 0.40 mile(s) from Island Cafe, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Homestyle cooking.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Thaiphoon, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Thai, Chinese, and sushi. Free delivery.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Beach and Station Street Grill, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Fish specialties including stuffed flounder.
- 0.60 mile(s) from La Playa Mexican Grille, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican Seafood such as shrimp enchiladas and fish tacos.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Crazy Cajun, Full Service, Cajun, Open for: dinner, Family fun shrimp boil.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Venetian Hot Plate, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Italian seafood.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Castaways Seafood and Grill, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual seafood.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Pelicans Landing, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.80 mile(s) from Port A Brewing Company, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Home brewed beers, burgers, pizza, and big screen televisions.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Bundys Bakery and Coffee, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, Coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos.
- 0.90 mile(s) from Taqueria San Juan, Full Service, Tex-Mex, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.90 mile(s) from Trout Street Bar and Grill, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.90 mile(s) from Virginias on the Bay, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, \fFresh fish and marina views.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fins Grill and Icehouse, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, At the ferry landing. Serving big burgers, nachos, sandwiches, and seafood.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beach Lodge, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, The only full service restaurant on the beach serving burgers, sandwiches, and crab boils.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Kodys, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Kitchen open until 1:00 A.M. Miniature golf.
- 9.10 mile(s) from The Big Fisherman, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Regionally famous seafood house serving giant portions. Located between Aransas Pass and Rockport.
- 38.00 mile(s) from Waterstreet, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Fine seafood in downtown Corpus Christi.
BEST WESTERN Ocean Villa
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Port Aransas. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Texas Surf Museum
Corpus Christi visitors take a free tour through the only surf museum in Texas, featuring the exhibit "Groundswell – Aesthetic Visions of Texas Surfing." Museum opens each day at 10 a.m.
41st Annual Passadena Strawberry Festival
Taking place at the Pasadena Fairgrounds this festival is filled with fun for all ages. Times vary per day.
2014 Pescado Shootout Fishing Tourney
The 3rd Annua Pescado Shootout Fishing Tournament is located in Corpus Christi at Bluff's Landing near Mile Marker 37.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean