BEST WESTERN Longview
310 E Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605-7912
Phone: 903/757-8888 | Fax: 903/757-1111 | 51 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
A recipient of the Best Western Director's Award, part of the Best Western Rewards Program and known for excellent customer service, the BEST WESTERN Longview offers guests a superior Longview hotel experience with comfortable accommodations and affordable rates.
Conveniently located in the heart of Longview, Texas, the BEST WESTERN Longview is just minutes away from all the attractions that visitors want to experience while in town, including the Lear Park Sports Complex, Letourneau University, Maude Cobb Convention Center, University of Texas-Tyler, and Texas State Technical College. And don't forget to try and catch one of Longview's great annual festivals, like the Party in the Pines Motorcycle Rally, the Great Texas Balloon Race and AlleyFest.
Guests of this 100% non-smoking Longview hotel will discover that each well-appointed guestroom features all the comforts of home, in addition to satellite cable television with HBO®, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. Other amenities at the BEST WESTERN Longview also include a complimentary hot breakfast each morning, an on-site fitness center, guest laundry and a sparkling pool.
Business guests of the BEST WESTERN Longview will also appreciate the hotel's close proximity to local businesses, including Frac-Tech Oilfield Service, Eastman Chemical Company, Halliburton and Letourneau Technologies.
Ready for an unforgettable Longview stay? Book online and save with the BEST WESTERN Longview. Our friendly and accommodating staff members are ready to welcome and greet you to our Longview hotel!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility 24 hour offers a stationary bike, treadmill, and eliptical machine for our guests exercise needs.
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, country style potatoes, fresh waffles, bagels, muffins, Danishes, and cereal.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check in, upon availability
- Express check out, upon availability
- Late check out, upon availability
- Safe deposit box, available free of charge at the front desk
- Cable satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services available 24 hours. a day at the front desk. Complementary to our guests.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Physically challenged facilities
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Stationary bike
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Guest laundry, nominal fee hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Mail services, we offer outgoing mail service, envelopes, and stamps as well as FedEx shipping supplies
- Free High-speed Internet access
- Restaurants within walking distance
- One day Professional laundry pick-up
BEST WESTERN Longview
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western longview in Longview.
BEST WESTERN Longview
Conveniently located, the best western longview in Longview, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.541215 / Latitude: -94.737715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 259 South to Loop 281 West. Take a right on Loop 281W and follow to Airline Drive. At Airline Drive take a u-turn. The BEST WESTERN Longview will be located one block ahead on the right.
From: The south. Take Highway 259 North to Loop 281 West. Make a left onto 281W and follow to Airline Drive. Make a u-turn at Airline Drive and The BEST WESTERN Longview will be one block ahead on the right.
From: The east. Take Interstate 20 West to Exit 599 for Loop 281N. Follow approx 8 miles to Airline Drive. At Airline Drive make a u-turn and the BEST WESTERN Longview will be one block ahead on the right.
From: The west. Take Interstate 20 East to Exit 589B for TX-31E. Follow approx 6 miles and merge left for TX-63 Spur/McCann Rd. Follow Spur 63 to Loop 281E. Make a right onto 281E. The BEST WESTERN Longview will be located one mile ahead on the right.
BEST WESTERN Longview
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.90 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Art, this Longview Museum features local, regional, and national works of art including paintings, sculpture and photography.
- 4.00 mile(s) from AlleyFest, annual celebration of the arts held in downtown Longview. Activites for the family, arts & crafts, and live music are offered for the weekend.
- 4.80 mile(s) from Maude Cobb Covention Center, Longview's premier multi-use facility and host to many conventions, graduations, gun shows, and much more.
- 6.60 mile(s) from Lear Park Sports Complex, one of East Texas' best parks. Features baseball, softball, and soccer fields as well as a large park with picnic areas.
- 15.50 mile(s) from East Texas Oil Museum, a Kilgore gem, The East Texas Oil Museum takes you back in time to the beginning of the oil boom in East Texas.
- 28.20 mile(s) from Enoch's Stomp Winery, a hidden treasure in the Piney Woods, Enoch's Stomp is a perfect place for a tour and wine tasting. The winery is also available for weddings, retreats, and corporate events.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Historic Jefferson, Texas this sleepy Texas town is a great change of pace and offers a great deal of history and is a favorite stop for antique hunters.
- 1 mile(s) from Longview Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15.00 mile(s) from Kilgore
- 25.00 mile(s) from Marshall
- 45.00 mile(s) from Tyler
- 60.00 mile(s) from Shreveport
- 125 mile(s) from Dallas
- 0.60 mile(s) from Chase Bank, one of America's largest banks offering convenient access to full service banking
- 3.00 mile(s) from Longview Regional, one of Longview's two premier medical facilities
- 4.20 mile(s) from Good Shepherd Hospital
- 4.50 mile(s) from Schlumberger, one of the nations largest and well know oil field services company
- 4.50 mile(s) from Capacity of Texas, manufacturer of trailer jockeys used world wide
- 4.70 mile(s) from VertexRSI, is a leader in electronic and communication equipment
- 5.50 mile(s) from General Dynamics, is a leading producer of many products ranging from business aviation to armament and munitions.
- 5.70 mile(s) from LeTourneau Technologies, manufacturer of equipment for on/offshore drilling, mining, forestry, and steel markets.
- 7.20 mile(s) from Neiman Marcus, distribution center for one of the nation's most well known retail stores.
- 9.20 mile(s) from Sysco Foods, national distributor of food products for hotels, restaurants, schools, etc.
- 9.50 mile(s) from Eastman Chemical Company, manufacturer of chemicals, fibers, and plastics materials
- 1.90 mile(s) from University of Texas-Longview, recently completed, the Longview branch of University of Texas offers convenient access for students wanting to stay close to home.
- 5.80 mile(s) from Kilgore College-Longview, the Longview branch of Kilgore college offers evening continuing education classes as well as high school equivalency testing.
- 7.80 mile(s) from Letourneau University, a Christian based school with a very highly acclaimed engineering program.
- 15.50 mile(s) from Kilgore College, this campus offers a variety of programs for associates degrees, trade skill programs, and continuing education. Kilgore is probably more well known for its famous Rangerettes.
- 25.00 mile(s) from East Texas Baptist, is a Christian school located in Marshall, Texas and offers a full compliment of four year courses.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Texas State Technical College, in Marshall is a technical school offering a wide variety of courses.
- 40.00 mile(s) from Tyler Junior College, offers a convenient, small school feel with a larger school's diversity in educational offerings.
- 42.00 mile(s) from Univeristy of Texas-Tyler, is a great choice for students wanting to stay close to home but have big school education options.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 2.70 mile(s) from Wood Hollow Golf Course, 18 hole public golf course with driving range across the street.
- 2.80 mile(s) from Alpine Target Golf Center, 18 hole public golf course with driving range and par three course across the street
- 3.20 mile(s) from Guthrie Creek Disc Golf, 18 hole public disc golf course set along the Guthrie Creek Walking Trail
- 6.60 mile(s) from Lear Park Sports Complex, East Texas' premier outdoor sports venue for baseball, softball, and soccer.
- 15.50 mile(s) from Rabbit Creek Offraod Park, for ATV's and other offroad vehicles
- 29.00 mile(s) from Martin Creek State Park, noted for great fishing because of warm water discharge from a power plant, Martin Creek is a great spot to relax for the day or weekend.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Lake O' the Pines, one of East Texas' most visited lakes, Lake O' the Pines is a fishing, skiing, and camping destination and home of the Big Bass Bonanza.
- 45.00 mile(s) from Caddo Lake State Park, take a step back in time with a tour through the eerie moss covered cedars in the larges natural lake in Texas.
- 55.00 mile(s) from Splash Kingdon, an outdoor water park featuring waterslides, wading pool, lazy river, and small child play area
- Adjacent to Waffle House, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving their World Famous waffles just steps away from our front door, the Waffle House is open 24-hours a day and serves a wide variety of reasonably priced food.
- Adjacent to Texas Roadhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Texas Roadhouse is definitely a favorite with the locals. Serving delicious steaks, chicken, and pork chops, this steakhouse has something for everyone.
- Across the street from Johnny Carino's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, serving mid-priced lunch and dinner, Johnny Carino's offers a wide variety of Italian fare
- 0.40 mile(s) from Applebee's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, America's favorite neighborhood bar and grill is just minutes from the hotel. In addition to the food and beverages, Applebee's now offer Karoake on Tuesday and Thursday.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Within minutes of the hotel, Olive Garden provides a great option for those looking for a classic Italian meal and comfortable atmosphere.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Outback, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner, A classic favorite, Outback serves up delicious steaks, shrimp, chicken, and never ending bread!
- 0.75 mile(s) from Chili's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, With a wide variety of choices on their menu, Chili's is a place where anyone can find something good to eat
- 0.75 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Whether you are looking for crab, lobster, or shrimp, Red Lobster can quinch your seafood hunger.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Papacita's, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, A favorite of local residents, Papacita's serves up delicious Tex-Mex style food for a reasonable price.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Cheddar's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, located next to Hollywood Theaters and a busy retail plaza which makes it a great stop for a delicious lunch or dinner before a movie.
BEST WESTERN Longview
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Longview. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Texas Blueberry Festival
The east Texas community of Nocodoches – also known as the largest producer of Blueberries in Texas – celebrates the summer with a day of kid's rides, arts and crafts, live music, a classic car show, and more, all hosted downtown. The event begins at 8 a.m.
2015 Tomato Fest
Celebrate the versatile fruit with activities like a salsa eating contest, peeling contests, vendors, entertainment, live music, and more at the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce.
2015 T-Bone Walker Blues Fest
Catch regional and national blues acts across two stages at the Maude Cobb Activity Center in Longview, also featuring a classic car show, food vendors, and more. The event is set for 5:30 p.m.
2015 Weekend Warrior Race 5K Obstacle Run
The city of Tyler hosts this annual athletic event, inviting visitors to join in the fun. The race begins at 8:30 a.m.
2015 Great Texas Balloon Race
Competitive pilots take to the skies while grounded spectators enjoy a week's worth of concerts and special events. The race is held at various launch/landing sites throughout Longview and Kilgore.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean