BEST WESTERN Llano
901 W Young Street, Llano, TX 78643-1147
Phone: 325/247-4101 | Fax: 325/247-4104 | 39 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If a trip to the Enchanted Rock State Park is on your agenda, our Llano hotel is conveniently located close to the park and many other attractions.
Don't miss out on the beauty of Colorado Bend State Park, also just minutes away from our Llano hotel. The Fall Creek Vineyards is another popular destination, where wine tasting, tours and enjoying the beauty of the region all come together. However, many of our guests are also foodies and are in the region to sample the famous Cooper's BBQ.
Main Street City draws guests to this Llano hotel from around the country. With a free airport shuttle to Llano Municipal Airport and adjoining rooms available for groups, our Llano hotel boasts southern hospitality at its finest. Enjoy 39-inch LED TVs with HBO® in each room, luxury bedding, and cool accommodations year-round.
Boating is a big pastime near this Llano hotel, and guests can easily and quickly get to the water. The Crawfish Open Festival is a great time for the whole family, and kayaking and canoeing are a way of life for many of our guests. Whether you're here for the fishing or to sample the delectable cuisine of the region, a superior location and great value are important. Let us take care of you during your stay with the best of both.
Business travelers with ALCO Stores, Scott & White Healthcare, Ben E. Keith® Company and Buttery Hardware Company especially enjoy the peace and quiet our Llano hotel offers. Even if you are here for business, being close to the biggest companies makes it easy to squeeze in a little leisure time. Check out the Chuck Wagon Cookoff, Blue Bell & Bluegrass Festival or Rock'n Riverfest during your trip. The Cherokee Creek Music Festival, Llano Country Opry, and Fiddle Fest are all fantastic events. You'll also be near Lake Buchanan and Inks Lake State Park, which are popular for outdoor lovers.
Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Llano, where you will be close to it all! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool, seasonal, open May to October, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Fax services charges apply
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, nominial fee of $10 per hour extra charge
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, computer and printer available with high speed internet
- Computer available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Safe deposit box, no charge
- Cable or satellite television
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps and grab bars
- Airport car 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN Llano
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western llano in Llano.
BEST WESTERN Llano
Conveniently located, the best western llano in Llano, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.760013 / Latitude: -98.686494
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north, south and east. The BEST WESTERN Llano is located .50 mile west of the intersection of Highway 16 on Highway 29, on the north side of the highway.
From: The west. The BEST WESTERN Llano is located just as you enter town on Highway 29 on the north side of the highway.
BEST WESTERN Llano
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Llano River, spring-fed river
- 1.00 mile(s) from Railyard Antiques
- 1.00 mile(s) from Circle on the Square, art gallery
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gridiron Iron Gallery, art gallery
- 1.00 mile(s) from Llano Fine Arts Guild, art gallery
- 12.00 mile(s) from Falls Creek Vineyards
- 35.00 mile(s) from Longhorn Cavern
- 0.75 mile(s) from Railyard Antiques
- 0.75 mile(s) from Enchanted Rocks & Jewelry
- 0.50 mile(s) from One Trick Pony, clothing, jewelry, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ruby Cowgirl, clothing, jewelry, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sagebrush, gift shop
- 1.00 mile(s) from Nailhead Spur Company, decorative metalworks
- 2.00 mile(s) from Buttery Hardware
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 20.00 mile(s) from Kingsland
- 30.00 mile(s) from Burnet
- 38.00 mile(s) from Marble Falls
- 40.00 mile(s) from Fredricksburg
- 51.00 mile(s) from Johnson City
- 52.00 mile(s) from Brady
- 64.00 mile(s) from Kerrville
- 76.00 mile(s) from Austin
- 100 mile(s) from San Antonio
- 2.00 mile(s) from Llano County Courthouse
- 3.00 mile(s) from Llano Memorial County Hospital
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Llano River Golf Course
- 17.00 mile(s) from Buchanan Dam and Lake, various park and water activities
- 22.00 mile(s) from Lake LBJ, various park and water activities
- 24.00 mile(s) from Inks Lake State Park, various park and water activities
- 25.00 mile(s) from Enchanted Rock State Area, camping and hiking
- 25.00 mile(s) from Packsaddle Country Club Golf Course
- 25.00 mile(s) from Legends on Lake LBJ Golf Course
- 33.00 mile(s) from Delaware Springs Golf Course
- 35.00 mile(s) from San Saba Golf Course
- 39.00 mile(s) from Hidden Falls Golf Club
- 47.00 mile(s) from Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course
- 57.00 mile(s) from Colorado Bend State Park, camping and hiking
- Road House Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Inman's Kitchen, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Mom's Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.11 mile(s) from Burger Bar Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.14 mile(s) from Cazadores, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.14 mile(s) from Lone Star Coffee, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.15 mile(s) from China Wok, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.16 mile(s) from Llaneaux Seafood House, full service, Cajun, open for: dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cooper's Bar B Que, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.40 mile(s) from Sonic® Drive-In, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.40 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.60 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Stonewall's, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fuel Coffee House, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Acme Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Laird's BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Llano
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Llano. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Texas Olive Fest
This annual festival sees three days of fun for the whole family – featuring live music, local wineries, 15 vendors, a collection of gourmet chefs, delicous food, and more. The event will be hosted at the Texas Hill Country Olive Co. in Dripping Springs.
11th Annual Blanco Lavender Fest
The city of Blanco hosts this annual festival celebrating the lavender blooming season. There will be a Lavender Market and tours of Lavender Farms, as well as live music at Bindseil Park and cooking demonstrations at Speakers' Pavilion in the Courtroom of the Old Blanco County Courthouse.
Voyager Music Festival
This all-encompassing music festival is held at the Rusty Mule between Oak Hill in Austin and Dipping Springs.
Marble Falls Classic Soap Box Derby
This annual Marble Falls event includes derby car racing, skateboard and long board racing, food, live music, parades, and fun.
The 24th Annual LakeFest is held at Lake Lyndon B. Johnson just northwest of the Austin area near Marble Falls. Lake LBJ becomes a quarter-mile course for drag boat racing. Johnson Park also features food, games, and entertainment.
See over 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats emerge from under the Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin at dusk.
2015 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix
Racers from all over the world compete at the Circuit of The Americas in Austin during the 17th race of the F1 world championship.
2015 Austin City Limits Music Festival
Music fans of all genres won't want to miss the Austin City Limits Music Festival held annually at Zilker Park in Austin. The festival is held over two weekends, with start times varying by day.
2015 Austin Film Festival
The 2015 Austin Film Festival is an annual conference held in Austin. The 2015 AFF offers new, feature-length films like Growing Up Baumbach: A Tribute to Noah Baumbach’s 20 Years in Film – plus special events, seminars, and more.
2016 World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup
Set in Sweetwater, the 2016 World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup offers everything from a rattlesnake parade and carnival to dancing in the Jaycee Barn, the Sweetwater Rifle & Pistol Club Gun, Knife & Coin Show, a beard contest, and more. Held at the Nolan County Coliseum.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean