- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Inn
6700 Fossil Bluff Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76137-6579
Phone: 817/847-8484 Fax: 817/847-9495 63 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
Guests staying at this charming Fort Worth, Texas hotel will be near the Texas Motor Speedway and the Fort Worth Convention Center. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Inn where guests will find a convenient location and friendly customer service at an affordable rate.
Situated in the Fossil Creek community of Fort Worth, Texas, this hotel offers spacious well-appointed guest rooms complete with a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and free high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast before enjoying a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool and spa or working out in the exercise facility. Additional amenities include guest laundry and a business center.
Just minutes away from the BEST WESTERN Inn guests will find a variety of local restaurants and shopping. Racing fans will appreciate being just seven miles from the Texas Motor Speedway, home to many NASCAR® events. This Texas hotel is also less than ten miles from the Fort Worth Convention Center, the Fort Worth Stockyard, BNSF and the Will Rogers Coliseum. Families staying at the BEST WESTERN Inn will enjoy being a half an hour away from Six Flags® Over Texas. The BEST WESTERN Inn is pleased to offer superior customer service and a convenient location in Fort Worth. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast with hot waffles
- Motor coach parking, free
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility
- Storage space available
- Guest laundry
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking 24 hours
- Fax services - complimentary incoming, outgoing fax nominal fee
- Business center, 24 hours, free, staffed
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff speaks Spanish and English
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available, network/Internet printing available
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper
- Excellent Truck parking onsite
- Golf Course few blocks from hotel
- Com check accepted for truckers
- High-speed Internet access in public areas, free
- Corporate Lodging
BEST WESTERN Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn in Fort Worth.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Conveniently located, the best western inn in Fort Worth, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.864155 / Latitude: -97.312345
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Downtown Fort Worth. Head north from downtown Forth Worth and take the Western Center Boulevard Exit. Proceed on the service road past the signal light and then turn right on Fossil Bluff Drive. Just ahead lies the BEST WESTERN Inn.
From: Oklahoma. Take 35 South and take the Western Center Boulevard Exit. Remain on the service road and make a u-turn under 35 overpass and quickly make a right on Fossil Bluff Drive. Just ahead lies the BEST WESTERN Inn.
From: East on 820. Exit 35 North toward Denton. Take the Western Center Boulevard Exit and stay on the service road. Go through Western Center Boulevard light and make first right on Fossil Bluff Drive. Just ahead you will see the BEST WESTERN Inn.
From: West on 820. Exit 35 North toward Denton, left exit. Remain on the right side of 35 North as you will quickly exit on Western Center Boulevard. Just ahead lies the BEST WESTERN Inn.
BEST WESTERN Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Texas Christian University was established as AddRan Male and Female College in 1873, by Addison and Randolph Clark. It was the first coeducational higher education institution in the state. In 1895, the College was renamed AddRan Christian University and moved from the Thorp Springs location to Waco. By 1902, it was renamed Texas Christian University. A fire in 1910 caused the university to move to its current location, in Fort Worth. Two of the original four buildings still exist on the 272-acre campus.
More than 9,500 students, pursue bachelor's degrees, master's and doctorate degrees from TCU's 195 majors and programs. Business remains a popular major for students as this private doctoral/research university. The Neely School of Business remains one of the highly respected business schools in the country. The Horned Frogs will soon move from the Mountain West Conference to the Big 12 Conference, for its sports competitions. While in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, check into a local Best Western hotel for a wonderful night's rest.
Constructed in 1936, the Will Rogers Memorial Center encompasses 85 acres of central Fort Worth – and is a major event facility in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area. The center is the site of the Will Rogers Equestrian Center, the John Justin Arena, the Will Rogers Coliseum, and many other venues.
The Will Rogers Memorial Center also hosts the annual Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo and World Championship Paint Horse Show – as well as concerts, hockey, and other horse and livestock shows.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 6.00 mile(s) from convention center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fort Worth Stockyard, historical cow town
- 7.00 mile(s) from Texas Motor Speedway
- 7.00 mile(s) from Billy Bob's Texas, popular night spot
- 10.00 mile(s) from Will Rogers Coliseum, sports auditorium
- 20.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® Over Texas, amusement park
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from North Richland Hills
- 3.00 mile(s) from Saginaw
- 4.00 mile(s) from Keller
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bedford
- 12.00 mile(s) from Roanoke
- 15.00 mile(s) from Grapevine
- 20.00 mile(s) from Arlington
- 24.00 mile(s) from Decator
- 30.00 mile(s) from Dallas
- 30.00 mile(s) from Denton
- 1.00 mile(s) from Home Depot
- 1.00 mile(s) from Panhandle Slim
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 3.00 block(s) from Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ritchie Brothers Auction
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kroger Distribution Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Alliance Distribution - Logistics Centers
- 8.00 mile(s) from Galderma
- 8.00 mile(s) from Flight Safety
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bell Helicopter
- 2.00 mile(s) from Everest College
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tarrant County Community College
- 5.00 mile(s) from University of Phoenix, Satellite Campus
- 10.00 mile(s) from Texas Christian University
- 40.00 mile(s) from University of North Texas
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 0.20 mile(s) from golf course
- Adjacent to Zio's, Italian
- Adjacent to Pasado's Mexican , (The Best Tex-Mex in Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Adjacent to Black Eye Pea, southern cooking
- 0.50 mile(s) from Joes Crab Shack
- 0.50 mile(s) from Starbucks®
- 0.50 mile(s) from Denny's
- 0.50 mile(s) from Shady Oaks BBQ, Home of the famous Trash Can Platter
- 0.50 mile(s) from On The Border Café
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chili's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway
- 1.00 mile(s) from Braums, ice cream and burgers
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Cabana, Mexican
BEST WESTERN Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fort Worth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Texas Tea Music Festival
The 2013 Texas Tea Music Fest is a multistage music event held in Denton – part of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. Artists include Little Texas, Buddu Mullin, and Kat Moore Band.
Dog Days of Denton 2013
Join the 20th year celebration of the Dog Days of Denton, held in Denton and part of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. Held at Quakertown Park, events include Canine Courture Costume Contest, Yappy Hour, and the Dallas Dog n’ Disc show.
2013 Denton Airshow
The 2013 Denton Air Show, held at the Denton Enterprise Airport, is civilian aerobatic performers showing off their skills with classic and vintage aircraft. Just $10 for entry – and kids 6 and under get in free.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean