BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
10521 East Freeway, Houston, TX 77029-1926
Phone: 713/670-9100 | Fax: 713/670-9088 | 62 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn!
Close to refineries, the port and downtown Houston, guests stay in a prime location when choosing our Houston hotel.
Are you looking for great hotel amenities and a convenient location close to everything? Your BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn delivers everything you need for a fantastic getaway. With easy access to all major highways, business and leisure travelers alike can quickly get to their destinations. Whether it’s an event at the Reliant Park and Stadium or a meeting at the Chevron® Refinery, we understand that “real estate” plays a key role in your trip.
Hotels in Houston, TX are revered for southern hospitality, and we set the bar high here. If you’re here for an event at the George R. Brown Convention Center in downtown or for an exciting game of soccer at the new BBVA Compass Stadium, our helpful staff members are happy to go above and beyond to make sure the big day is enjoyable. Simply ask, and we’ll do everything possible to make your stay even better.
Your Best Western Houston is designed with comfort in mind. The Toyota® Center and M.D. Anderson Cancer Center® are seven miles away, and the property features a business center, fitness center, free Wi-Fi in the hotel and large rooms so you can really spread out and feel at home. Enjoy 37-inch and 42-inch LCD TVs in your quiet, spacious room and a free, full hot breakfast every morning. Nothing starts the day like endless hot waffles, flaky pastries, a selection of yogurts, cereals, fruits and of course 100% Arabica coffee.
Interior corridor access and free gated parking make loading and unloading easy. Business travelers in town with Exxon® Refinery, Lyondell Chemical, Holt® Caterpillar and many other area companies know they’ll be catered to at our Houston hotel. Plus, with the Minute Maid® Park nearby where the Houston Astros® play, it’s also easy to squeeze in a game or two on any trip.
Reserve an oversized room at BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn for a fun, easy vacation!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Weight lifting equipment, with three different stations.
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, Texas size pool, with an ADA compliant pool lift.
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. We also have an elliptical machine.
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Ice/vending machines, on all the floors
- Free parking
- Business center
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill, two treadmills.
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, nominal fee of $2.00 USD wash and dry
- Express check out, upon request
- Late check out, upon request
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Air-conditioning, all public areas
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Printer available in business center
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, bob tail trucks only & RV's
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry rate varies per item,drop off before 9:00 a.m., same day service
- Dry cleaning
- Cable or satellite television, 55-inch LCD TVs with 40 channels including five HBO®, two ESPN®, Bloomberg, and CNBC in the lobby.
- Onsite gated parking, secured entry with room key
- Complimentary newspaper
- All new 37-inch and 42-inch LCD televisions in rooms
- Six types of exercise equipment
- Free Wi-Fi in all common areas
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western heritage inn in Houston.
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Conveniently located, the best western heritage inn in Houston, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.774195 / Latitude: -95.242715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 10 east. Take the John Ralston Exit, make a U-turn. The BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
From: Interstate 10 west. Take the Mercury Drive Exit. The BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Known as the Show With a Heart, the three-week Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is held each March at Reliant Park. Said to be the largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition in the world, Houston's HLSR features major rodeo events – also known as RodeoHouston – livestock shows, massive concerts, food, games, and shopping.
Established in 1931, HLSR now draws more than 2.5 million attendees, and requires the assistance of over 28,000 volunteers from the Houston metro area. Other events include the Star Trail of Fame, the World’s Championship Bar-B-Que, and Rodeo Uncorked!
Opened in 2000, the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park is the current home of MLB’s Houston Astros. Located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast, Minute Maid Park is owned and operated by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority.
Formerly known as the Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field, and Astros Field, the ballpark also hosts soccer games, major concerts, and even mass weddings. Visitors are encouraged to get a good spot on the Conoco Home Run Porch.
Formerly the Astrodomain, Reliant Park is a lively event complex set in central Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Encompassing 350 acres, Reliant Park is home to five major sites: Reliant Stadium, Reliant Center, Reliant Arena, Reliant Astrodome, and the Carruth Plaza.
Reliant Park features the world’s largest parking lot at 26,000 spots – yet is also served by the Houston METRORail’s Reliant Park Station. The complex is the homebase for the NFL’s Houston Texans, and hosts approximately 750 annual events.
Rice University encompasses 295 acres of land in Houston. This private research university, named after William Marsh Rice, opened on September 23, 1912, the anniversary of his death. The development of the university was funded by Rice's estate. The first seventy-seven students enrolled at the university enjoyed a tuition-free education, thanks to Mr. Rice. In 1962, Former President John F. Kennedy gave his speech proclaiming that the United States would reach the moon before the end of the decade, in Rice Stadium.
The more than 6,000 enrolled students, pursue bachelor, master and doctoral degrees from the university's eight schools. Students abide in the Honor Code, established in 1912, where students complete exams on their own time, without any aid. While in Houston, enjoy time on campus to watch the Rice Owls compete in a NCAA Division 1 football, baseball or basketball game. Enjoy your Houston area visit, as a guest of Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services await.
The Shell Houston Open is an annual golf tournament held at the Redstone Golf Club in Humble. This star-studded golf event not only allows fans to see their favorite player up close, but it also benefits local charities. Pro-Amateurs have the opportunity to play on Monday and Wednesday, before the Professional golfers play their first round on Thursday. 144 of the world's best Professional golfers begin playing on Thursday in pursuit of more than five million dollars in tournament winnings.
Player autographs are permitted after tournament play is done, so be sure to bring your paper and pen for a chance to meet your favorite player. If traveling in the Houston area, be sure to attend this wonderful golf tournament. Stay close to the course in one of the area's Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Space Center Houston was established in 1992 as the visitor center for the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center.
This Houston center strives to educate its visitors on all aspects of the United States space program through its exhibits, films and activities.
The Feel of Space and Kids Space Place are popular exhibits in the center for children.
Stroll through the center to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Gemini 5 capsule, Apollo 17 command module, Saturn V and the Astronaut Gallery. Be sure to partake in a NASA Tram Tour through the Johnson Space Center for a behind-the-scenes look.
At the end of a busy day, choose one of several Houston Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Established in 1927, Texas Southern University is found in the Houston area, and is just minutes to the west of the University of Houston. A public university, Texas Southern features a 150-acre campus that is situated just south of downtown Houston. Texas Southern boasts an array of undergraduate degree programs, including degrees from schools like the College of Continuing Education, the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and the College of Science and Technology.
Texas Southern fields competitive teams in sports like basketball, football, and baseball. The Texas Southern Tigers football team plays home games at BBVA Compass Stadium – check out a game during the fall. Basketball plays home games at the H&PE Arena, while the Tigers Baseball teams plays their home games at MacGregor Park.
A 19,000-seat indoor arena, the Toyota Center is located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Opened in 2003, the Toyota Center is home to the NBA's Houston Rockets, and the AHL’s Houston Aeros.
Owned by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority, the Toyota Center hosts basketball and hockey games, plus concerts, award ceremonies, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts events.
University of Houston was established in 1927, as the Houston Junior College, with 232 students attending night classes. In 1934, the college became a four-year university and the name changed to University of Houston. After a donation of 110 acres and a donation of funds for construction, the university's first building was completed in 1939. By 1951, the university became the second-largest higher-education institution in the state. The university encompasses 667-acres of land in southeast Houston.
Over 39,800 students attend this state research university, in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate degrees, from its nearly 300 programs. There are over forty research institutes and centers on campus, conducting almost $130 million in research, each year. University of Houston fans cheer on the Houston Cougars, with the help from mascot, Shasta, during their NCAA Division I sporting events. While in Houston, rest comfortably at one of the local Best Western hotels, before touring the beautiful campus.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from George Brown Convention Center, downtown Houston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Toyota Center, sports, concerts, musical shows, magic shows and more
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minute Maid Park, baseball stadium
- 5.00 mile(s) from BBVA Compass Stadium, soccer, musical concerts
- 7.00 mile(s) from Downtown Aquarium, an underwater adventure with dining, games and rides
- 8.00 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Arts, includes a chidren's museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Houston Zoo, wild and excotic animals
- 10.00 mile(s) from Reliant Park and Stadium, football, rodeo, circus, concerts, boat and car shows, home and garden shows
- 10.00 mile(s) from San Jacinto Monument & Museum, battlegrounds, battleship
- 25.00 mile(s) from NASA® Space Center, large space related activities for adults and children
- 25.00 mile(s) from Kemah Boardwalk, restaurants, amusement park, boat rides and more
- 45.00 mile(s) from Moody Gardens®, attractions, concerts, shops, IMAX ® Theatre, Rainforest Pyramid®
- 5.00 mile(s) from San Jancinto Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Memorial City
- 30.00 mile(s) from Katy Mills Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jacinto City
- 3.00 mile(s) from Port of Houston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Channel View
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pasadena
- 5.00 mile(s) from Deer Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown
- 7.00 mile(s) from La Porte
- 15.00 mile(s) from Galleria
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pearland
- 25.00 mile(s) from Humble/Kingwood
- 25.00 mile(s) from Sugarland
- 25.00 mile(s) from Webster/NASA
- 25.00 mile(s) from League City
- 30.00 mile(s) from Katy
- 45.00 mile(s) from Galveston
- 45.00 mile(s) from Woodlands
- 45.00 mile(s) from Alvin
- 2.00 mile(s) from Miller Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Coors Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Budweiser Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Conn's Appliance
- 2.00 mile(s) from J.B. Hunt
- 2.00 mile(s) from Peterbilt
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sysco Food Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Port of Houston
- 3.00 mile(s) from Scheinder trucking
- 3.00 mile(s) from General Electric
- 3.00 mile(s) from kirby marine
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lyondell Chemical
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chevron Refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Exxon Refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Equistar refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from George R. Brown, Convention Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lakewood church
- 12.00 mile(s) from MD Anderson Hospital
- 15.00 mile(s) from Halliburton
- 15.00 mile(s) from ExxonMobil
- 15.00 mile(s) from Schlumberger
- 15.00 mile(s) from Dynasol
- 15.00 mile(s) from BASF
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cooper Cameron
- 5.00 mile(s) from San Jacinto College
- 10.00 mile(s) from University of Houston
- 10.00 mile(s) from Houston Community College
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rice University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cinemark 12
- 15.00 mile(s) from Golf Course and Clinic
- 45.00 mile(s) from Galveston Beach/fishing
- Adjacent to Aranda's Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chilli's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Salt Grass Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappasitos, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappa's seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Golden Corral Buffet, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mambo Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Luby's Cafeteria, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chulas Sport Bar & Grill, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Brewings, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from IHOP, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Longhorn Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carinos Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cici's Pizza, Buffet, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pekng Bo, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Iguana Joes Mexican Restaurant, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from James Coney Island, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Peter Piper Pizza, Buffet, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizzini's Italian, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Domino's pizza, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Houston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
41st Annual Passadena Strawberry Festival
Taking place at the Pasadena Fairgrounds this festival is filled with fun for all ages. Times vary per day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean