Best Western Heritage Inn
10521 East Freeway, Houston, TX 77029-1926
Phone: 713/670-9100 | Fax: 713/670-9088 | 62 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western Heritage Inn!
Close to refineries, the port and downtown Houston, guests stay in a prime location when choosing our Houston hotel.
Are you looking for great hotel amenities and a convenient location close to everything? Your Best Western Heritage Inn delivers everything you need for a fantastic getaway. With easy access to all major highways, business and leisure travelers alike can quickly get to their destinations. Whether it is an event at the NRG Park and Stadium or a meeting at the EXXON/Chevron® Refinery, we understand that real estate plays a key role in your trip.
Hotels in Houston, TX are revered for southern hospitality, and we set the bar high here. If you are here for an event at the George R. Brown Convention Center in downtown or for an exciting game of soccer at the new BBVA Compass SOCCER Stadium, our helpful staff members are happy to go above and beyond to make sure the big day is enjoyable. Simply ask, and we will do everything possible to make your stay even better.
Your Best Western Houston is designed with comfort in mind. The Toyota® Center and M.D. Anderson Cancer Center® are seven miles away, and the property features a business center, fitness center, free Wi-Fi in the hotel and large rooms so you can really spread out and feel at home. Enjoy 37-inch and 42-inch LCD TVs in your quiet, spacious room and a free, full hot breakfast every morning. Nothing starts the day like endless hot waffles, flaky pastries, a selection of yogurts, cereals, fruits and of course 100% Arabica coffee.
Interior corridor access and free gated parking make loading and unloading easy. Business travelers in town with Exxon® Refinery, Lyondell Chemical, Holt® Caterpillar and many other area companies know they will be catered to at our Houston hotel. Plus, with the Minute Maid® Park nearby where the Houston Astros® play, it is also easy to squeeze in a game or two on any trip.
Reserve an oversized room at Best Western
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Weight lifting equipment, with three different stations
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, rise and shine with a complimentary breakfast every morning.
- Outdoor pool with an ADA compliant pool lift.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour two treadmills, elliptical, weight machine and weights
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Ice/vending machines, on all the floors
- Free parking
- Business center
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Stair stepper one elliptical
- Stationary bike one elliptical
- Treadmill, two treadmills
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, nominal fee of $2.00 USD wash and dry
- Express check out, upon request
- Late check out, upon request
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Air-conditioning, all public areas
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Printer available in business center
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking, gated secure parking
- Truck/RV parking, buses, RV, bob tail.
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry rate varies per item,drop off before 9:00 a.m., same day service
- Dry cleaning
- Cable or satellite television, 55-inch LCD TVs with 40 channels including five HBO®, two ESPN®, Bloomberg, and CNBC in the lobby.
- Hearing impaired services
- Complimentary newspaper
- Six types of exercise equipment
- Free high-speed Internet in all common areas
Best Western Heritage Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western heritage inn in Houston.
Best Western Heritage Inn
Conveniently located, the best western heritage inn in Houston, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.774195 / Latitude: -95.242715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 10 east. Take the John Ralston Exit, make a U-turn. The Best Western Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
From: Interstate 10 west. Take the Mercury Drive Exit. The Best Western Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
Best Western Heritage Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Created in 2008, and one of the most popular parks in Houston, Discovery Green is an ideal place to visit on your next Texas adventure. Found in downtown Houston, just west of the George R. Brown Convention Center, Discovery Green is open to the public, is nearly 12 acres in size, and is home to Kinder Lake.
Hosting a wide variety of events throughout the year, Discovery Green should certainly be on your list of places to visit in Houston. Check out the Brown Foundation Promenade, the Anheuser-Busch Stage for live music, or the Wortham Foundation Gardens – an ideal destination during spring.
Established in 1917 as Ellington Field, Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base is located in southeast of downtown Houston. Neighboring the Coast Guard Air Station Houston and Ellington Airport, EFJ hosts the Texas Air National Guard.
NASA also utilizes Ellington Field for astronaut and aircraft training under the supervision of the Johnson Space Center. EFJ also hosts members of the Texas Army National Guard, the U.S. Army Reserve, U.S. Navy Reserve, U.S. Marine Corps Reserve.
Known as the Show With a Heart, the three-week Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is held each March at Reliant Park. Said to be the largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition in the world, Houston's HLSR features major rodeo events – also known as RodeoHouston – livestock shows, massive concerts, food, games, and shopping.
Established in 1931, HLSR now draws more than 2.5 million attendees, and requires the assistance of over 28,000 volunteers from the Houston metro area. Other events include the Star Trail of Fame, the World’s Championship Bar-B-Que, and Rodeo Uncorked!
Plan a visit to Texas and head for the metropolis of Houston. As you explore the greater Houston area, don't miss out on the Houston Museum District, one of the most ideal ways to experience the cultures of the area. Drive in from you hotel, or travel via the Museum District Red Line.
With it's origins rooted in 1977, the Houston Museum District features 20 different museums, galleries, and community centers. The Houston Museum District is, in part, located near Rice University, the Texas Medical Center, and the Neartown area. You'll be able to explore Hermann Park when you visit the Houston Museum District.
Your next visit to Texas will be one you won't soon forget – head for the Houston area and be sure to check out the Houston Theater District. One of Houston's most eclectic and unique areas, the Houston Theater District is, roughly, a 17-block area in and around downtown Houston – just east of I-45 extending to Milam Street.
As you explore the Houston Theater District, you'll find nine different and exclusive performance arts venues and organizations. The Bayou Place entertainment complex is 130,000 square feet in size, is houses a wide range of bars, restaurants, and performances year round.
You'll also find the Wortham Theater Center, the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, and the Alley Theatre.
Opened in 2000, the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park is the current home of MLB’s Houston Astros. Located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast, Minute Maid Park is owned and operated by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority.
Formerly known as the Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field, and Astros Field, the ballpark also hosts soccer games, major concerts, and even mass weddings. Visitors are encouraged to get a good spot on the Conoco Home Run Porch.
Formerly the Reliant Park, NRG Park is a lively event complex set in central Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Encompassing 350 acres, NRG Park is home to five major sites: NRG Stadium, NRG Center, NRG Arena, NRG Astrodome, and the Carruth Plaza.
NRG Park features the world’s largest parking lot at 26,000 spots – yet is also served by the Houston METRORail’s NRG Park Station. The complex is the homebase for the NFL’s Houston Texans, and hosts approximately 750 annual events.
Sitting at over one million square feet, NRG Stadium located in the greater Houston area is the home of the National Football League's Houston Texans and has been since 2002. The 70,000 capacity stadium also houses the NFL's first retractable roof.
NRG Stadium is a proud part of NRG Park, which also houses neighboring sports facilities and entertainment opportunities. The stadium also features the versatility to host numerous types of events such as sizable concerts and professional bull riding events.
On your next visit to Texas, plan to explore Houston and the greater area – you'll want to bring your clubs and play 18 holes at the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course. Drive in from nearby Sugar Land or Katy and explore one of the top public courses in the area.
Featuring a max length of 6,750 yards from the championship tees, the Pasadena Municipal Golf Course is a par 72 with a slope rating of 118, and a course rating of 72.2. Opened in 1978, Pasadena Municipal Golf Course was designed by Jay Riviere.
The more than 6,000 enrolled students, pursue bachelor, master and doctoral degrees from the university's 11 colleges and eight schools. Students abide in the Honor Code, established in 1912, where students complete exams on their own time, without any aid.
While in Houston, enjoy time on campus to watch the Rice Owls compete in a NCAA Division I football, baseball or basketball game in venues like Rice Stadium and Tudor Fieldhouse. Visitors to campus also stop by Lynn R. Lowrey Arboretum, and the many attractions of the museum district.
Sam Houston Park
Filled with an array of historic sites and landmarks, Sam Houston Park is an ideal destination for your next visit to Houston.
As you get set to explore the Houston area and all of it's charms and big city excitement, be sure to spend some time at Sam Houston Park.
As you trek through Sam Houston Park, neatly situated on Bagby Street just off of I-45, you'll find plenty of iconic and attractive sites. The Kellum-Noble House is a famous American building at Sam Houston Park, and well worth the tour.
Don't miss out on The Old Place, which is the oldest standing structure at Sam Houston Park. Many visitors to Sam Houston Park also enjoy the Jack Yates House and it's Greek Revival style architecture.
Established in 1992 as the visitor center for the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, the Space Center Houston is a famous attraction in Houston.
This Houston center strives to educate its visitors on all aspects of the United States space program through its exhibits, films and activities.
The Feel of Space and Kids Space Place are popular exhibits in the center for children. Make the short drive in from nearby Alvin and check out NASA history.
Stroll through the center to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Gemini 5 capsule, Apollo 17 command module, Saturn V and the Astronaut Gallery.
Be sure to partake in a NASA Tram Tour through the Johnson Space Center for a behind-the-scenes look.
Established in 1927, Texas Southern University is found in the Houston area, and is just minutes to the west of the University of Houston. A public university, Texas Southern features a 150-acre campus that is situated just south of downtown Houston.
Texas Southern boasts an array of undergraduate degree programs, including degrees from schools like the College of Continuing Education, the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and the College of Science & Technology.
Texas Southern fields competitive teams in sports like basketball, football, and baseball. The Texas Southern Tigers football team plays home games at BBVA Compass Stadium – check out a game during the fall. Basketball plays home games at the H&PE Arena, while the Tigers Baseball teams plays their home games at MacGregor Park.
As you plan your next trip into Texas, be sure to explore the greater Houston area and it's many attractions – you won't want to miss The Galleria. One of the finest shopping malls in Houston, The Galleria opened in 1970 and features a wide range of up-scale department stores, boutiques, and retail chains.
At three million square feet in total size, The Galleria is enormous – it has 2.4 million in gross leasable area. Spread across four floors, The Galleria is an ideal way to spend an afternoon looking for that next wardrobe piece, or a souvenir to commemorate your Houston travels.
A 19,000-seat indoor arena, the Toyota Center is located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Opened in 2003, the Toyota Center is home to the NBA's Houston Rockets, and the AHL’s Houston Aeros.
Owned by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority, the Toyota Center hosts basketball and hockey games, plus concerts, award ceremonies, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts events.
University of Houston was established in 1927, as the Houston Junior College, with 232 students attending night classes. In 1934, the college became a four-year university and the name changed to University of Houston. After a donation of 110 acres and a donation of funds for construction, the university's first building was completed in 1939. By 1951, the university became the second-largest higher-education institution in the state. The university encompasses 667-acres of land in southeast Houston.
Over 39,800 students attend this state research university, in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate degrees, from its nearly 300 programs. There are over forty research institutes and centers on campus, conducting almost $130 million in research, each year. University of Houston fans cheer on the Houston Cougars, with the help from mascot, Shasta, during their NCAA Division I sporting events. While in Houston, rest comfortably at one of the local Best Western hotels, before touring the beautiful campus.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from George Brown Convention Center, downtown Houston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Toyota Center®, sports, concerts, musical shows, magic shows and more
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minute Maid Park, baseball stadium
- 5.00 mile(s) from BBVA Compass Stadium, soccer staduim, musical concerts
- 9.00 mile(s) from NRG Park and Stadium, football, rodeo, circus, concerts, boat and car shows, home and garden shows
- 9.00 mile(s) from MD Anderson Cancer Center, largest and best cancer treatment in the US
- 9.00 mile(s) from Medical Center, worlds largest medical center for cancer and heart treatment
- 7.00 mile(s) from Downtown Aquarium®, an underwater adventure with dining, games, rides and restaurant
- 8.00 mile(s) from Houston Zoo, wild and excotic animals
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oil Refineries
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bayport Cruise Terminal, largest terminal for cruise ship
- 8.00 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Arts, includes a children's museum
- 10.00 mile(s) from San Jacinto Monument & Mu, battlegrounds, battleship
- 25.00 mile(s) from NASA® Space Center, large space related activities for adults and children
- 25.00 mile(s) from Kemah® Boardwalk, restaurants, amusement park, boat rides and more
- 45.00 mile(s) from Moody Gardens®, attractions, concerts, shops, IMAX® Theatre, Rainforest Pyramid®
- 5.00 mile(s) from San Jancinto Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Memorial City
- 30.00 mile(s) from Katy Mills Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cinemark 12
- 15.00 mile(s) from Golf Course and Clinic
- 45.00 mile(s) from Galveston Beach/fishing
- 5 mile(s) from DOWNTOWN HOUSTON
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chilli's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saltgrass® Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappasitos Cantina®, Bar/Lounge, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappa's Seafood House®, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappas Bar B-Q®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Johnny Carinos®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Iguana Joes Mexican Resta, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Longhorn® Steak Hou, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Luby's® Cafeteria, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Golden Corral® Buffet, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mambo® Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Arandas® Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chulas Sport Bar & Grill, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from IHOP®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Peter Piper Pizza®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizzini's Italian, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Cici's® Pizza, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Domino's® Pizza, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from James Coney Island, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
Best Western Heritage Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Houston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean