- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
10521 East Freeway, Houston, TX 77029-1926
Phone: 713/670-9100 Fax: 713/670-9088 62 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM Reservations
Discover this great and stylish Houston hotel offering free breakfast, near Downtown Houston and Port of Houston.
The BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn is located near exciting downtown Houston, Texas. Hotel guests looking for an ideal location will find it here. Travelers will be near the Port of Houston, the George Brown Convention Center, the Houston Zoo and the NASA Space Center. The hotel is also near MD Anderson Hospital. Sports fans will enjoy being only minutes from Houston's Toyota Center, Minute Maid Stadium and Reliant Astrodome.
Stylish and spaciously appointed guest rooms and suites come complete with microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television featuring HBO® and free wireless high-speed Internet access. A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning. This hotel also features an exercise facility, guest laundry, free secured parking and business center. Guests can relax at the newly remodeled outdoor swimming pool.
For superior customer service and an exceptional hotel in Houston, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Weight lifting equipment with three different stations.
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, buffet
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, newly remodeled Texas size pool, with an ADA compliant pool lift.
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. We also have an elliptical machine.
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Ice/vending machines on all the floors
- Free parking
- Business center
- Fax services nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill, two treadmills.
- Elevator, three story interior glass elevator
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, nominal fee of $2.00 USD wash and dry
- Express check out, upon request
- Late check out, upon request
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Air-conditioning all public areas
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Printer available in business center
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, bob tail trucks only & RV's
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry rate varies per item,drop off before 9:00 a.m., same day service
- Dry cleaning
- Cable or satellite television, 55-inch LCD TVs with 40 channels including five HBO®, two ESPN®, Bloomberg, and CNBC in the lobby.
- Onsite gated parking, secured entry with room key
- Complimentary newspaper
- All new 37-inch and 42-inch LCD televisions in rooms
- Six types of exercise equipment
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western heritage inn in Houston.
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Conveniently located, the best western heritage inn in Houston, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 29.774195 / Latitude: -95.242715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 10 east. Take the John Ralston Exit, make a U-turn. The BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
From: Interstate 10 west. Take the Mercury Drive Exit. The BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn is located just off the service road.
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
In 1961, former United States President John F. Kennedy motivated the United States Space program, to be the first to have a man land on the moon. With this goal in place, the plan for building the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, originally named the Manned Spacecraft Center, was set in motion.
More than one hundred buildings are located on the center's campus, used for training astronauts, research and flight control, more commonly known as Mission Control. Mission Control monitors all human spaceflights for the country. The center is also home to the United States astronaut corps.
While in Houston, be sure to visit the visitor center, Space Center Houston, to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Apollo 17 command module and learn more about this incredible space center. At the end of the day, choose one of the local Best Western hotels for a wonderful night's rest.
Opened in 2000, the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park is the current home of MLB’s Houston Astros. Located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast, Minute Maid Park is owned and operated by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority.
Formerly known as the Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field, and Astros Field, the ballpark also hosts soccer games, major concerts, and even mass weddings. Visitors are encouraged to get a good spot on the Conoco Home Run Porch.
Once the Astrodomain, Reliant Park is a lively event complex set in central Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Encompassing 350 acres, Reliant Park is home to five major sites: Reliant Stadium, Reliant Center, Reliant Arena, Reliant Astrodome, and the Carruth Plaza.
Reliant Park features the world’s largest parking lot at 26,000 spots – yet is also served by the Houston METRORail’s Reliant Park Station. The complex is the homebase for the NFL’s Houston Texans, and hosts approximately 750 annual events.
Rice University encompasses 295 acres of land in Houston. This private research university, named after William Marsh Rice, opened on September 23, 1912, the anniversary of his death. The development of the university was funded by Rice's estate. The first seventy-seven students enrolled at the university enjoyed a tuition-free education, thanks to Mr. Rice. In 1962, Former President John F. Kennedy gave his speech proclaiming that the United States would reach the moon before the end of the decade, in Rice Stadium.
The more than 6,000 enrolled students, pursue bachelor, master and doctoral degrees from the university's eight schools. Students abide in the Honor Code, established in 1912, where students complete exams on their own time, without any aid. While in Houston, enjoy time on campus to watch the Rice Owls compete in a NCAA Division 1 football, baseball or basketball game. Enjoy your Houston area visit, as a guest of Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services await.
The Shell Houston Open is an annual golf tournament held at the Redstone Golf Club in Humble. This star-studded golf event not only allows fans to see their favorite player up close, but it also benefits local charities. Pro-Amateurs have the opportunity to play on Monday and Wednesday, before the Professional golfers play their first round on Thursday. 144 of the world's best Professional golfers begin playing on Thursday in pursuit of more than five million dollars in tournament winnings.
Player autographs are permitted after tournament play is done, so be sure to bring your paper and pen for a chance to meet your favorite player. If traveling in the Houston area, be sure to attend this wonderful golf tournament. Stay close to the course in one of the area's Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Space Center Houston was established in 1992 as the visitor center for the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. This Houston center strives to educate its visitors on all aspects of the United States space program through its exhibits, films and activities. The Feel of Space and Kids Space Place are popular exhibits in the center for children.
Stroll through the center to view the Mercury 9 capsule, Gemini 5 capsule, Apollo 17 command module, Saturn V and the Astronaut Gallery. Be sure to partake in a NASA Tram Tour through the Johnson Space Center for a behind-the-scenes look. At the end of a busy day, choose one of several Houston Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Established in 1927, Texas Southern University is found in the Houston area, and is just minutes to the west of the University of Houston. A public university, Texas Southern features a 150-acre campus that is situated just south of downtown Houston. Texas Southern boasts an array of undergraduate degree programs, including degrees from schools like the College of Continuing Education, the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and the College of Science and Technology.
Texas Southern fields competitive teams in sports like basketball, football, and baseball. The Texas Southern Tigers football team plays home games at BBVA Compass Stadium – check out a game during the fall. Basketball plays home games at the H&PE Arena, while the Tigers Baseball teams plays their home games at MacGregor Park.
A 19,000-seat indoor arena, the Toyota Center is located in downtown Houston on the Texas Gulf Coast. Opened in 2003, the Toyota Center is home to the NBA's Houston Rockets, and the AHL’s Houston Aeros.
Owned by Harris County’s Houston Sports Authority, the Toyota Center hosts basketball and hockey games, plus concerts, award ceremonies, and professional boxing and mixed martial arts events.
University of Houston was established in 1927, as the Houston Junior College, with 232 students attending night classes. In 1934, the college became a four-year university and the name changed to University of Houston. After a donation of 110 acres and a donation of funds for construction, the university's first building was completed in 1939. By 1951, the university became the second-largest higher-education institution in the state. The university encompasses 667-acres of land in southeast Houston.
Over 39,800 students attend this state research university, in pursuit of undergraduate and graduate degrees, from its nearly 300 programs. There are over forty research institutes and centers on campus, conducting almost $130 million in research, each year. University of Houston fans cheer on the Houston Cougars, with the help from mascot, Shasta, during their NCAA Division I sporting events. While in Houston, rest comfortably at one of the local Best Western hotels, before touring the beautiful campus.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from George Brown Convention Center, downtown Houston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Toyota Center, sports, concerts, musical shows, magic shows and more
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minute Maid Park, baseball stadium
- 5.00 mile(s) from BBVA Compass Stadium, soccer, musical concerts
- 7.00 mile(s) from Downtown Aquarium, an underwater adventure with dining, games and rides
- 8.00 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Arts, includes a chidren's museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Houston Zoo, wild and excotic animals
- 10.00 mile(s) from Reliant Park and Stadium, football, rodeo, circus, concerts, boat and car shows, home and garden shows
- 10.00 mile(s) from San Jacinto Monument & Museum, battlegrounds, battleship
- 25.00 mile(s) from NASA® Space Center, large space related activities for adults and children
- 25.00 mile(s) from Kemah Boardwalk, restaurants, amusement park, boat rides and more
- 45.00 mile(s) from Moody Gardens®, attractions, concerts, shops, IMAX ® Theatre, Rainforest Pyramid®
- 5.00 mile(s) from San Jancinto Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Memorial City
- 30.00 mile(s) from Katy Mills Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jacinto City
- 3.00 mile(s) from Port of Houston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Channel View
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pasadena
- 5.00 mile(s) from Deer Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown
- 7.00 mile(s) from La Porte
- 15.00 mile(s) from Galleria
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pearland
- 25.00 mile(s) from Humble/Kingwood
- 25.00 mile(s) from Sugarland
- 25.00 mile(s) from Webster/NASA
- 25.00 mile(s) from League City
- 30.00 mile(s) from Katy
- 45.00 mile(s) from Galveston
- 45.00 mile(s) from Woodlands
- 45.00 mile(s) from Alvin
- 2.00 mile(s) from Miller Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Coors Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Budweiser Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Conn's Appliance
- 2.00 mile(s) from J.B. Hunt
- 2.00 mile(s) from Peterbilt
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sysco Food Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Port of Houston
- 3.00 mile(s) from Scheinder trucking
- 3.00 mile(s) from General Electric
- 3.00 mile(s) from kirby marine
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lyondell Chemical
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chevron Refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Exxon Refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Equistar refinery
- 5.00 mile(s) from George R. Brown, Convention Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lakewood church
- 12.00 mile(s) from MD Anderson Hospital
- 15.00 mile(s) from Halliburton
- 15.00 mile(s) from ExxonMobil
- 15.00 mile(s) from Schlumberger
- 15.00 mile(s) from Dynasol
- 15.00 mile(s) from BASF
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cooper Cameron
- 5.00 mile(s) from San Jacinto College
- 10.00 mile(s) from University of Houston
- 10.00 mile(s) from Houston Community College
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rice University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cinemark 12
- 15.00 mile(s) from Golf Course and Clinic
- 45.00 mile(s) from Galveston Beach/fishing
- Adjacent to Aranda's Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chilli's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bennigan's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappasitos, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pappa's seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Golden Corral, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Salt Grass Steak, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Luby's Cafeteria, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from East China Buffet, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Golden River, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Black- Eyed Pea, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from IHOP, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from MARBLE SLAB, Ice Cream/Dessert, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Country Cooking, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ostioneria Arandas, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cici's Pizza, Buffet, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pekng Bo, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cafe Ko, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from James Coney Island, Snack Bar, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Village Pizza, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizzini's Italian, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Domino's, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Houston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
New Kids on the Block
Former 90s heartthrobs will be joined by fellow romantics Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees at the Toyota Center in Houston. The nostalgia sets in at 7:30 P.M.
Artwalk on Main
Local artists display their original works on the first Friday of each month amongst restaurants, shops and community events on Main Street between Broadway and Third Street in Houston. Things gets started around 6 P.M.
Dinos Alive Exhibit
Over 20 lifelike animatronic dinosaurs will haunt Moody Gardens in Galveston to the delight of all ages.
The talent, known for his highly publicized romantic life as much as his hit songs, will pay a visit to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion in Spring with American Idol winner Phillip Phillips in tow. Doors open at 7:30 P.M.
The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Starring Beyonce
The former Destiny's Child star and wife of hip hop kingpin Sean "Jay-Z" Carter spends very little time out of the limelight. Beyonce will perform at the Toyota Center in Houston at 8 P.M.
LL Cool J with Ice Cube
Two of modern rap's founding fathers, both of whom have found much acting success on screens big and small, will perform at the Bayou Music Center in Houston. Doors open at 8 P.M.
Lil Wayne w/ T.I.
The rappers, whose highly publicized legal trouble only help cultivate their rough-and-tumble personas, will fill the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion in Spring. Doors open at 7 P.M.
Maroon 5 & Kelly Clarkson
The pop powerhouses, who's respective hits are some of the most memorable from the past decade, make their way to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion in Spring as part of the 2013 Honda Civic Tour. Gates open at 7 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean