BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
201 W Loop 820 N, Fort Worth, TX 76108-2034
Phone: 817/246-8777 | Fax: 817/246-8770 | 50 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Forth Worth Inn & Suites!
The Entertainment District is moments away for guests at our Forth Worth hotel, and that's just the beginning of the fun. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites is committed to providing the best in southern hospitality. Baby showers, family reunions, receptions and anniversary groups all count on our Fort Worth hotel to provide fantastic spaces and catering services. A favorite for corporate events, our BEST WESTERN Fort Worth staff will work with you to execute the perfect event. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel is an ultra-clean property with very polite staff. Our helpful staff is always anticipating guest's needs and aiming to satisfy. We are surrounded by fast food restaurants, shops and a pharmacy, making a stay with us as convenient as possible. We are a 100% non-smoking property with no pets allowed for your comfort.
There is easy access to all freeways within minutes, and the world's largest annual Fort Worth Stock Show is always popular. The quarterly held Richie Brothers' Heavy Equipment Auction brings in many out of towners that we are happy to host. The Traditional Stockyard Station in Fort Worth is a must-see, and the Fort Worth Convention Center always has something happening. We aim for 100% guest satisfaction at our Fort Worth hotel, with personal care for each guest. If you are traveling for business with Lockheed Martin and Holt Car Repair, we'll be your home away from home. Service men and women in town for training and recruiting sessions at the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base are always welcome.
Our Fort Worth hotel staff is ready with keys for quick check-in and check-out. A complimentary hot breakfast greets you each morning, including waffles, fruits, yogurt, cereal and 100% Arabica coffee.
Book a spacious room at the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & suites.
Avoid Hwy-183 W, Hwy-121 S and I-35 W due to major constructions of roads. Use Hwy-360 S to I-30 W, I-20 E or I-20 W.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool seasonal open: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily. Pool is seasonal and will be closed from November 1st to March 31st each year. *Pool may be closed because of unscheduled and emergency maintenance without prior notice*
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati)
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines, on both floors
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hour, free
- Parking for physically challenged, 24 hour, free
- Business center
- Fax services, no international faxes
- Meeting facilities, has a serving area and accomodates up to 50 guests maximum
- Poolside services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Exhibit services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check in, must be after 12:00 Noon
- Express check out, must inform the front desk
- Cable or satellite television, 32-inch Flat panel HD Pro-Idiom with 44 channels
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Stationary bike
- Late check out, full charge after 12:00 p.m. noon
- Safe deposit box, contact front desk
- Printer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, we can send outgoing mail and deliver incoming mail to the guest room
- Conference facilities, the meeting room can be converted in conference room or class room Or church seatings
- 4.5 mbp T-3 Internet, Wi-Fi, conference-business center
- Physically challenged services, portable shower chair
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars in all rooms, ramps,
- Motor coach parking, 24 hour, free
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Turn down service
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fort worth inn & suites in Fort Worth.
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western fort worth inn & suites in Fort Worth, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.761755 / Latitude: -97.479635
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North of Fort Worth. Take I-35(W) South to I-820 West which will become I-820 South. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites is on service road.
From: South of Fort Worth. Take I-35(W) North to I-20 West. Take Exit 428 to I-820 North. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. At the traffic light turn left. Drive to the Waffle House. Enter the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the Waffle House driveway.
From: West of Fort Worth From I-20 East. Take I-30 E. Exit 5 to I-820 North. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. At the traffic light turn left, drive up to the Waffle House. Enter the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the Waffle House driveway.
From: Highway 377. Take I-20 West. Take Exit 428 to I-820 North. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. At the traffic light turn left, drive up to the Waffle House. Enter the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the Waffle House driveway.
From: Downtown Fort Worth. Take Interstate I-30 West to Exit 5 to I-820 North. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. At the traffic light turn left, drive up to the Waffle House. Enter the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the Waffle House driveway.
From: East Of Fort Worth. Take I-30 West to Exit 5 to I-820 North. Take Exit 4 to White Settlement Road. At the traffic light turn left, drive up to the Waffle House. Enter the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the Waffle House driveway.
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Texas Christian University was established as AddRan Male and Female College in 1873, by Addison and Randolph Clark. It was the first coeducational higher education institution in the state. In 1895, the College was renamed AddRan Christian University and moved from the Thorp Springs location to Waco. By 1902, it was renamed Texas Christian University. A fire in 1910 caused the university to move to its current location, in Fort Worth. Two of the original four buildings still exist on the 272-acre campus.
More than 9,500 students, pursue bachelor's degrees, master's and doctorate degrees from TCU's 195 majors and programs. Business remains a popular major for students as this private doctoral/research university. The Neely School of Business remains one of the highly respected business schools in the country. The Horned Frogs will soon move from the Mountain West Conference to the Big 12 Conference, for its sports competitions. While in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, check into a local Best Western hotel for a wonderful night's rest.
Constructed in 1936, the Will Rogers Memorial Center encompasses 85 acres of central Fort Worth – and is a major event facility in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area. The center is the site of the Will Rogers Equestrian Center, the John Justin Arena, the Will Rogers Coliseum, and many other venues.
The Will Rogers Memorial Center also hosts the annual Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo and World Championship Paint Horse Show – as well as concerts, hockey, and other horse and livestock shows.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.10 mile(s) from Texas Civil War Museum, over 15,000 square feet of exhibits, it is the largest museum west of the Mississippi River. The Civil War Museum is privately owned and founded. The museum gallery is shared with exhibits on loan from the United Daughters of the Confederacy, the Texas Division. The museum consists of three separate galleries that display a Civil War collection, Victorian dress collection and United Daughters of the Confederacy Texas Confederate collection.
- 1.20 mile(s) from White Settlement Museum, the history of White Settlement dates back to the earliest days of the Texas Republic.
- 1.30 mile(s) from Hip Pocket Theatre, founded in 1976 by Johnny and Diane Simons and Douglas Balentine but its "grass roots" origins go back much earlier.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Kimbell Art Museum, international art with collections ranging from antiques to 20th Century contemporary art.
- 9.00 mile(s) from National Cowgirl Museum, the museum is the only one in the world dedicated to honoring and documenting the lives of women who have distinguished themselves while exemplifying the pioneer spirit of the American West.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, the oldest botanical garden in Texas, is a lush 109-acre tapestry of dappled shade and vibrant splashes of color. A peaceful haven nestled in the heart of Fort Worth's Cultural District, the Garden is home to over 2,500 species of native and exotic plants that flourish in its 23 specialty gardens.
- 9.10 mile(s) from Fort Worth Community Art, mission is to provide accessible and affordable exhibition, performance, workshop, classroom, and office space to artists and art organizations in the region, and to serve the general public by presenting the work of contemporary visual and performing artists in a user-friendly environment that is available for event and meeting rentals.
- 9.10 mile(s) from Fort Worth Opera, this remains one of the 14 oldest opera companies in the entire nation, and the oldest continuously performing opera company in Texas.
- 9.10 mile(s) from Amon Carter Museum, houses one of the nation's preeminent collections of American art, from works by the early nineteenth-century artist-explorers through those of the mid-twentieth-century modernists and up to the work of contemporary photographers. The museum also holds one of the most comprehensive collections of work by Frederic Remington and Charles M. Russell.
- 9.60 mile(s) from Fort Worth Zoo, the mission of the Fort Worth Zoo is to strengthen the bond between humans and the environment by promoting responsible stewardship of wildlife and ensuring diverse, high-quality educational and entertaining family experiences through effective and efficient management of its resources. The oldest zoo in Texas, the Fort Worth Zoo was founded in 1909.
- 9.60 mile(s) from Log Cabin Village Museum, a living history museum owned and operated by the City of Fort Worth. The Village is devoted to the preservation of Texas heritage. We invite you to escape the present and experience the past right here in the heart of Fort Worth.
- 9.60 mile(s) from Omni Theatre Science Museum, embodies a revolutionary concept in film presentation, which combines the drama of oversized film, state-of-the-art projection equipment, innovative tilt-domed theater architecture and the most sophisticated production techniques to create unique cinematic experiences.
- 9.70 mile(s) from Casa Maniana Theatre, has grown into the largest performing arts organization in Tarrant County. In more than 50 years, five visionary men have led this organization, Melvin O. Dacus, Clarence "Bud" Franks, Van Kaplan, Denton Yockey and Wally Jones. Twenty-three men and women have led Casa's Board of Directors with hundreds of dedicated and generous volunteers have given their time and energy to serving beneath them. As Casa heads into its next 50 years, the commitment has never been stronger to present the highest quality live theatre and live up to its namesake, "The House of Tomorrow".
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sundance Square, is the name of an area in downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Named after the Sundance Kid in western folklore, it is a popular place for nightlife and entertainment and for tourists visiting the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The area includes numerous hotels, restaurants, condos, lofts, shops, museums, bars, clubs, movie theatres, performing arts, concerts and festivals throughout the year. One store, the former downtown Woolworth's, appears on the National Regiser of Historic Places. A mural on the side of one of the buildings commemorates the Fort Worth segment of the Chisholm Trail cattle drives in 1867-1875. Sundance Square is full of artistic expression, find yours among our many choices. Art galleries, independent theaters, events at Bass Performance Hall, and light-hearted performances of Four Day Weekend await.
- 10.10 mile(s) from Thistle Hill History House, built for Electra Waggoner, the daughter of one of Fort Worth's wealthiest cattle baron's, A.B. Wharton paid $46,000 for the construction of his 11,000 Square foot home.
- 10.20 mile(s) from Ball Eddleman-McFarland House, built in 1899, this is Fort Worth's premier example of Queen Anne-style Victorian architecture. Turrets, gables, copper finials, a slate tile roof, and a porch of red sandstone and marble highlight the late Victorian exterior. The interior includes original ornate oak mantles, cornices, coffered ceilings, paneling and parquet floors. The house is available for individual and group tours.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Stockyards Station, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards this exemplifies Texas by providing an exciting blend of old and new with historic walking tours that visit the Texas Trail of Fame, The Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame and more. Over 25 unique shops including a winery, art gallery and great restaurants that offer anything from ribs to enchiladas.
- 12.10 mile(s) from Stockyards Museum, located in the classic 1903 Livestock Exchange building in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. The North Fort Worth Historical Society first opened the Stockyards Museum in 1989 using a small space to be able to share its historic archives with the public. From this modest beginning, the Stockyards Museum has now grown to host thousands of visitors who come from all over the world. In addition, the museum is a highly respected resource for writers, academics, historians, restoration specialists and genealogists.
- 12.20 mile(s) from Billy Bob's Texas, many people know Billy Bob's as the Host of Country Music's biggest stars. They have also played host to Rock 'n' Roll & Pop Music stars. They have featured artists such as Gloria Estefan & The Miami Sound Machine, Ringo Starr, .38 Special, Men At Work, The Go-Go's, Steppenwolf, & ZZ Top. Even Bob Hope performed onstage at Billy Bob's Texas.
- 12.30 mile(s) from White Elephant Saloon, since 1849, a great history of early settlers and today's most featured earned names of Cowtown when Stockyard was renovated.
- 12.40 mile(s) from Cowtown Coliseum, home of the Stockyards Championship Rodeo and the Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show - Fort Worth Rodeo.
- 12.40 mile(s) from Livestock Exchange, located in the Fort Worth Stockyards, this adobe-style building was constructed in 1902 as a center for cattle traders. It was the central location for all activity in the Stockyards and often referred to as "The Wall Street of the West. Today, the building houses professional services and the North Fort Worth Historical Society Museum, which features artifacts from the beginning of the development of the Stockyards.
- 12.40 mile(s) from Tarantula Train Depot, Tarantula, the Grapevine Vintage Railroad travels along the historic Cotton Belt Route between Grapevine and the Fort Worth Stockyards. The Railroad is serviced by two vintage locomotives - "Puffy" the 1896 steam locomotive, which is the oldest continuously operating steam engine in the south, and a 1953 GP-7 diesel locomotive. Passengers enjoy riding in authentic 1920s and 1930s Victorian-style coaches as they take a step back in time and experience train travel as it was in the glory days of the expanding west.
- 12.90 mile(s) from Bass Performance Hall, the Nancy Lee and Perry R. Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas is located in downtown Fort Worth near Sundance Square, occupies a whole city block, and was opened in 1998. It was built entirely with private funds and seats 2,056 people in a city with an estimated 2009 population of 720,250. It is regarded as an important symbol of one of the most successful downtown revitalization efforts in the country. The European opera house-inspired limestone structure has been called the Crown Jewel of Downtown Fort Worth".
- 13.90 mile(s) from Chisholm Trail Museum, once the greatest cow trail in the world, the Chisholm Trail served to get Texas cattle north to the Kansas railheads from which they were shipped to the other parts of the country. The main stem of the Chisholm Trail ran along what is now US 81. Cattle were first moved over the trail in 1867. In the ten years from 1867 to 1877, more than three million head of cattle passed through Oklahoma to Kansas.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Westridge Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ridgmar Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Trail, shopping center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Broadway Plaza
- 4.50 mile(s) from Ridglea Village , shopping center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Star Village Commons, Inc.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Town & Country , shopping center
- 7.00 mile(s) from University Park Village
- 8.00 mile(s) from Stockyards Visitor Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hulen Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from White Settlement
- 7.00 mile(s) from Lake Worth
- 7.80 mile(s) from Benbrook
- 12.00 mile(s) from Saginav
- 12.00 mile(s) from Blue Mound
- 12.50 mile(s) from Willow Park
- 12.80 mile(s) from Aledo
- 15.00 mile(s) from Azle
- 17.50 mile(s) from North Richland Hilles
- 18.00 mile(s) from Haltom City
- 18.90 mile(s) from Kennedale
- 19.50 mile(s) from Burleson
- 20.00 mile(s) from Arlington
- 20.50 mile(s) from Crowley
- 22.00 mile(s) from Weatherford
- 23.50 mile(s) from Bedford-Eulles-Hurst
- 24.00 mile(s) from Colleyville
- 24.20 mile(s) from Keller
- 24.30 mile(s) from Haslet
- 32.00 mile(s) from Grapvine
- 34.50 mile(s) from Southlake
- 38.00 mile(s) from Dallas
- 44.00 mile(s) from Denton
- 45.00 mile(s) from Garland
- 48.00 mile(s) from Plano
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin, defense manufacturer-plant #2
- 1.00 mile(s) from Holt Cat Certified, truck equipment and services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Toyota of Fort Worth, dealership
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Ford, car and truck dealership
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harley Davidson Motorcycle, dealership
- 1.00 mile(s) from Honda Kawasaki West, dealership
- 1.00 mile(s) from West Loop Dodge, car and truck dealership
- 1.10 mile(s) from Rolls-Royce, dealership
- 1.10 mile(s) from Manuel Suzuki, car and truck dealership
- 1.20 mile(s) from Points West Auto, car and truck dealership
- 1.30 mile(s) from Manuel Hyundai, car and trucks dealership
- 1.30 mile(s) from Manuel Mitsubishi, car and truck dealership
- 1.30 mile(s) from Saturn of Fort Worth, auto dealership
- 1.30 mile(s) from Manuel Lincoln Mercury, auto dealership
- 2.00 mile(s) from Moritz Kia, Moritz Kia- auto dealers
- 2.00 mile(s) from Honda West Cleburne, car and truck dealers
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hiley Buick GMC
- 2.00 mile(s) from Nissan of Fort Worth
- 2.10 mile(s) from American Sportbike Racing, for racing activities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Carlswell Jt Reserve Base
- 5.00 mile(s) from JRB Federal Prison, on base
- 3.30 mile(s) from Columbia College, 1564 Headquarter Avenue, NAS Jrb, Fort Worth, TX 76127
- 3.30 mile(s) from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical, 1525 Headquarters Avenue, NAS Jrb, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- 5.90 mile(s) from Aladin Beauty College, 1888 Green Oaks Road, Fort Worth, TX 76116
- 6.50 mile(s) from UNT Health Science Center, 3500, Camp Bowie Boulevar, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- 8.20 mile(s) from Tarrant County College, 4801 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76179
- 10.00 mile(s) from Texas Christian University, 2800 S. University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76129
- 10.20 mile(s) from Tarleton State University, 1501 Enderly Palace, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- 18.00 mile(s) from Weatherford College, 225 College Park Drive, Weatherford, Texas 76086
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.20 mile(s) from Wht Settlement Recreation
- 3.00 mile(s) from Triple Play Games
- 3.10 mile(s) from Game On Arena Sports, 251 Wht Settelement Road, 76108
- 4.00 mile(s) from Put Put Fun Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Elk castle Sporting
- 4.30 mile(s) from Island Carousel
- 5.10 mile(s) from Sanchez tai Kwon DO
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ridglea Theaters
- 6.10 mile(s) from Beckie's Magic Plays
- 6.50 mile(s) from Hawks Creek Golf
- 7.00 mile(s) from MayFest Funfair, Trinity River Park
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin Recr Cent
- 8.00 mile(s) from River Oak Comm Center
- 8.50 mile(s) from Main Event Entertainment
- 9.20 mile(s) from Burger's Lake
- 9.50 mile(s) from Will Rogers memorial Ctr
- 11.00 mile(s) from Fort Worth Nature Center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Squaw Creek Golf
- Adjacent to Mancuso Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Waffle House, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Jack in the Box, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Taco Casa, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Starbucks, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast,
- Across the street from Whataburger, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Chili's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from CC'S Pizza, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Taste of Asia, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Al Ranchitos, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from KFC, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Olive Oil's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Subway Sanwiches, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Braum's, Ice Cream/Dessert, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Spring Creek BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Arby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Grill and Barbecue, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Sonic Sandwiches, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from McDonalds, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Joe's Pizza and Pasta, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Ryan's Steak House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Luby's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Mi Cosino, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Bombay Grill, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fort Worth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Hotel Texas: An Art Exhibition
The Amon Carter Museum of American Art presents Hotel Texas: An Art Exhibition for the President and Mrs. John Kennedy. The Museum opens at 10 a.m. weekdays and 12 p.m. weekends.
Frosty the Snowman
The classic tale is brought to life by this musical presented by the Casa Manana Theater in Fort Worth. Show times vary each day.
Greatest Generation Aircraft's Christmas Light Flight
See miles of holiday lights over Waxahachie from the view of a WWII-era C47 bomber. 40-minute flights take off every hour from 6:30 to 9:30.
The Dallas Observer packs culture, fashing, art, music and food into Three Three Three First Avenue before presenting the 4th annual Dallas Observer MasterMinds Awards. The party starts at 8 p.m.
Bike the Bricks 2014
McKinney Main Street hosts this closed-course crit bike race event, now in its fifth year. Things get started in Historic Downtown McKinney at 4 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean