BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
1851 N I-H 35, Round Rock, TX 78664-2001
Phone: 512/255-3222 | Fax: 512/255-9273 | 65 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Completely renovated in May 2014, our beautiful property is centrally located from sporting events, shopping, and many businesses.
Our pet friendly hotel is within walking distance to numerous restaurants, including some of the best Texas BBQ. When it comes to the most important meal of the day, it's on us. Our guests presented daily with a huge buffet of buttery waffles and pastries, eggs and sausage, fresh fruits and yogurt, a cereal bar and cold juice, and of course - coffee.
If you are in town for an event at the Round Rock Sports Center or Dell Diamond Stadium, our hotel in Round Rock, TX puts you just moments away. We are also next to many local attractions such as Old Settlers Park, the Round Rock Outlet® Stores, and many more.
With adjoining rooms for large groups it's the comfort of our property that really makes a statement. Enjoy the best in southern hospitality, with each staff member dedicated to making you feel right at home. Check out our amazing reviews on TripAdvisor®!
Baseball and music festivals are favorite events near our Round Rock hotel. We're also close to downtown Austin, TX with easy access to Highway 35, making it simple for guests to explore the best of one of Texas' most famous cities. The COTA® track for the Formula One® race is a straight shot down the toll road next to our hotel, making the trip more convenient than staying in Austin. And we are a top location for the price for SXSW, less than 20 minutes away!
Business travelers with Dell Computer, Samsung, Westinghouse and Emerson® call our Round Rock, TX hotel their home away from home. Cool, spacious and quiet rooms are conducive to taking care of business and commutes are quick from our convenient location. If you are here for work, why not squeeze in a little time for leisure or sightseeing. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full breakfast,
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour, complimentary
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out, at the customer request
- Express check in
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Audio//visual equipment
- Business center, high-speed Internet, analog dialup modem/dataport, personal computer, wireless data connection
- Printer and PC available, Network/Internet printing
- Fax machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Computer available, Internet connectivity
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Stationary bike
- Late check out, 1:00 p.m.
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Truck/RV parking, excluding 18 wheelers
- Bus parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exter corridor
- Multilingual staff English and Spanish
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access, analog dailup modem/dataport,personal computer,wireless data connection
- Photocopy machine
- Complimentary newspaper
- Security cameras
- Alarm system
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western executive inn in Round Rock.
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Conveniently located, the best western executive inn in Round Rock, Texas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.526095 / Latitude: -97.689695
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 35 northbound. Take Exit 253 (Hwy 79) Pass the first traffic light The BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is located ½ mile past the light on the right hand side. The hotel is located 16 miles north of Downtown Austin and six miles south of Downtown Georgetown.
From: Interstate 35 southbound. Take Exit 253A Make a U-turn at the light The BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is located ½ mile past the light on the right hand side. The hotel is located 6 miles south of Downtown Georgetown.
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Known as the biggest little distillery in Texas, the Spirit of Texas Distillery is set in Pflugerville, a suburb of Austin in Texas Hill Country. Created by three friends, Spirit of Texas came to life with its first release, Pecan Street Rum – later followed by Spirit of Texas Rum.
This 2,700-square-foot distillery is a 260-gallon still, and can produce roughly 500 cases a month. Spirit of Texas’ first-born – Pecan Street Rum – is found throughout Texas.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown, Round Rock
- 3.00 mile(s) from Round Rock Express Stadium
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dell Diamond Stadium
- 3.00 mile(s) from Old Settler Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Inner Space Caverns
- 7.00 mile(s) from Georgetown city center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Austin Convention Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from The State Capitol
- 15.00 mile(s) from Erwin Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from UT Sports Arena
- 16.00 mile(s) from 6th Street, Austin 6th Street
- 1.50 mile(s) from Round Rock Premium Outlet, outlet mall
- 1.50 mile(s) from IKEA
- 3.00 mile(s) from La Frontera Shopping Center, shopping center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Lakeline Mall, indoor mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pflugerville
- 4.00 mile(s) from Hutto
- 5.00 mile(s) from Georgetown
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cedar Park
- 8.00 mile(s) from Leander
- 15.00 mile(s) from Taylor
- 16.00 mile(s) from Austin
- 22.00 mile(s) from Lago Vista
- 28.00 mile(s) from Bastrop
- 28.00 mile(s) from Manor
- 2.00 mile(s) from T.N. Technologies
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cypress Semi Conductor
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dupont Photomasks
- 2.00 mile(s) from Westinghouse
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hospira
- 2.50 mile(s) from Scott & White Hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dell Computer
- 3.00 mile(s) from State Farm
- 3.00 mile(s) from Farmers Insurance
- 3.00 mile(s) from Seaton Hospital
- 7.00 mile(s) from Compaq Computer
- 10.00 mile(s) from IBM, computers
- 10.00 mile(s) from Samsung
- 13.00 mile(s) from Motorola
- 3.00 mile(s) from Round Rock Higher Education, Texas State Higher Education Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from A&M Medical School Round Rock
- 3.00 mile(s) from ACC Round Rock, Austin Community College, Round Rock campus
- 3.00 mile(s) from Nursing School Round Rock
- 7.00 mile(s) from Southwestern University
- 8.00 mile(s) from Austin Community College
- 15.00 mile(s) from University of Texas
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 14.00 mile(s) from LBJ Library
- 16.00 mile(s) from Lake Austin
- 16.00 mile(s) from Lake Travis
- 17.00 mile(s) from Zilker Park
- Adjacent to Casa Garcia, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, all kinds of dishes.
- Adjacent to Sirloin Stockade, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Mom's Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Fuddrucker, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sonic, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rudy's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, barbecue
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saltgrass, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chueys, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Giovanni Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Round Rock. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Texas Olive Fest
This annual festival sees three days of fun for the whole family – featuring live music, local wineries, 15 vendors, a collection of gourmet chefs, delicous food, and more. The event will be hosted at the Texas Hill Country Olive Co. in Dripping Springs.
11th Annual Blanco Lavender Fest
The city of Blanco hosts this annual festival celebrating the lavender blooming season. There will be a Lavender Market and tours of Lavender Farms, as well as live music at Bindseil Park and cooking demonstrations at Speakers' Pavilion in the Courtroom of the Old Blanco County Courthouse.
Voyager Music Festival
This all-encompassing music festival is held at the Rusty Mule between Oak Hill in Austin and Dipping Springs.
Marble Falls Classic Soap Box Derby
This annual Marble Falls event includes derby car racing, skateboard and long board racing, food, live music, parades, and fun.
Ladies and Gentlemen...The Beatles
In Austin, make your way to the LBJ Presidential Museum to see the exhibit Ladies and Gentlemen...The Beatles. This traveling art display is curated by the GRAMMY Museum, and is ideal for any Fab Four fan.
ATX Television Festival
This summer, Austin hosts the annual ATX Television Festival. Celebrate some of your favorite shows, past and present, at locations around Austin. There are viewing parties, Q&A's, and meet & greets with your favorite stars.
Summer X Games
Check out the very best in extreme sports this summer in Austin. Head for the Circuit of the Americas and catch the action of the Summer X Games 2015.
ROT Biker Rally
Make your way to the Travis County Expo Center in Austin for the 2015 Republic of Texas Biker Rally. You'll find live events, displays, and plenty of excellent music – Saturday's headliner is Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Burnet County Fair
The Burnet Community Center hosts the 2015 Burnet County Fair. This two-day event is an ideal way to spend an afternoon in Burnet – this year, keep an eye out for the Hill Country Flyer. Don't miss the Burnet Gunfighters Performance on the Old Town Stage.
Coleman PRCA Rodeo
The city of Coleman hosts their annual PRCA Rodeo this june. Head for the Coleman Rodeo Arena, just south of downtown Coleman, and see top ropers, barrel races, bronc riders, and mutton busters.
30th Annual Antique Tractor & Engine Show
Head for the Gillespie County Fairgrounds and check out the 30th Annual Antique Tractor & Engine Show – it's a top event in Fredericksburg. You'll see live blacksmithing, engine displays, classic and modern tractors, and corn processing demos.
43rd Chisholm Trail Roundup
Enjoy one of the premier rodeo and music festivals in Texas when you check out the Chisholm Trail Roundup in Lockhart. Along with the music and rodeo events, there is also a huge BBQ cook-off and chili cook-off.
6th Annual Marble Falls Soap Box Classic
Catch the thrills and spills of adult soap box racing in historic downtown Marble Falls. The 6th annual Marble Falls Soap Box Classic is a three-day, free event.
Heart of Texas Airshow
The Heart of Texas Airshow is a Waco tradition. Held annually a the TSTC Campus Airport, aviation fans from across Hill Country come in scores to watch. This year features the U.S. Air Force THUNDERBIRDS, the U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team, and the Trojan Phlyers Demo Team.
The 24th Annual LakeFest is held at Lake Lyndon B. Johnson just northwest of the Austin area near Marble Falls. Lake LBJ becomes a quarter-mile course for drag boat racing. Johnson Park also features food, games, and entertainment.
See over 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats emerge from under the Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin at dusk.
2015 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix
Racers from all over the world compete at the Circuit of The Americas in Austin during the 17th race of the F1 world championship.
2015 Austin City Limits Music Festival
Music fans of all genres won't want to miss the Austin City Limits Music Festival held annually at Zilker Park in Austin. The festival is held over two weekends, with start times varying by day.
2015 Austin Film Festival
The 2015 Austin Film Festival is an annual conference held in Austin. The 2015 AFF offers new, feature-length films like Growing Up Baumbach: A Tribute to Noah Baumbach’s 20 Years in Film – plus special events, seminars, and more.
2016 World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup
Set in Sweetwater, the 2016 World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup offers everything from a rattlesnake parade and carnival to dancing in the Jaycee Barn, the Sweetwater Rifle & Pistol Club Gun, Knife & Coin Show, a beard contest, and more. Held at the Nolan County Coliseum.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean